**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Somewhere Over The Bifröst

Comments

• Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    @Ciedre Please confirm if your accounts are now at the correct Tier?
    Thanks for your cooperation.
  • sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 437 ★★
    Do I have to play it in sequence to unlock tiers? E.g complete tier 1 to get to tier 2 and so forth? Or can I just skip to tier 5?
  • Dex_RebırthDex_Rebırth Posts: 45
    unnecessarily tedious
  • CojaksilverbackCojaksilverback Posts: 26
    Ran teir 1 thinking I still had to run thought teir 1 to 5 even though I am cavalier because thst is what was showing when I went into it. Is sorted now but wold love to get fethers back.
  • jaydubjaydub Posts: 41
    edited March 2021
    I don't understand this side quest. At the top of this post, it says we should be in the right tier. I am uncollected but it says tier 2. I purchased the casket that should have unlocked tier 6 unless I am interpreting this thing incorrectly.

edit: Nevermind, I figured it out.
  • jaydubjaydub Posts: 41
    Ciedre said:

Do I have to play it in sequence to unlock tiers? E.g complete tier 1 to get to tier 2 and so forth? Or can I just skip to tier 5?

If you are UC or above you can skip to tier 6
    @Ciedre if you are uncollected or above, you can use the uru that they give you in game to purchase the first 5 caskets to unlock tier 6 and start there. That's what I didn't understand at first.
  • Temujin_JrTemujin_Jr Posts: 11
    edited March 2021
    Are you going to refund the first feather for those of us who are Uncollected+, and accidentally ran the quest while it was still bugged on day one? This is my situation, and because I got less than 10 Uru on day 1, I’ll have one less day to run at Tier 10 - which means missing out on a T5CC fragment crystal, the rarest resource in the game. Given that the quest was bugged on that first day, it would seem fair to refund us 1 feather just to put us back on the regular track. Don’t need or expect compensation on top of that.
  • Temujin_JrTemujin_Jr Posts: 11
    Kabam Boo said:

@Ciedre Please confirm if your accounts are now at the correct Tier?
    Thanks for your cooperation.

Couldn’t tag you for some reason, wanted to get your reaction though.
  • SoundwarpSoundwarp Posts: 43
    Anyone else get a compensation for this and get their tier progress reset?
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★

Update: March 5, 2021

Uncollected and higher:
    For those of you affected by the bug at the beginning of the event where the correct Quest Tier was not unlocked for you, we're happy to inform you that the issue has been rectified in all accounts. In addition, we have also returned 1 Feather to you. Please check your in-game inbox for more information!
    edited March 2021
    Kabam Boo said:

Uncollected and higher:
    For those of you affected by the bug at the beginning of the event where the correct Quest Tier was not unlocked for you, we're happy to inform you that the issue has been rectified in all accounts. In addition, we have also returned 1 Feather to you. Please check your in-game inbox for more information!
    Yeah nah, it reset my progress back to tier 6 for me, yesterday’s fix finally fixed it for me and now this broke it again.
  • Soundwarp said:

Kabam Boo said:

Uncollected and higher:
    Yeah nah, it reset my progress back to tier 6 for me, yesterday’s fix finally fixed it for me and now this broke it again.
    @Soundwarp , how did you previously advance beyond running Tier-6 already.
    Didn’t think you could have earned enough URU to buy the 6th Casket yet (maybe Casket-6, but not a full set of 6 different caskets).
    Think you could only have had about 30 more URU towards the 50 needed (prior to tonight’s next feather, but even then would still be short of 50 URU)

Soundwarp said:

Kabam Boo said:

Uncollected and higher:
    Didn’t think you could have earned enough URU to buy the 6th Casket yet (maybe Casket-6, but not a full set of 6 different caskets).
    Think you could only have had about 30 more URU towards the 50 needed (prior to tonight’s next feather, but even then would still be short of 50 URU)
    So for some reason after they fixed it the first time yesterday I went to clear my rewards in my overflow menu, and they gifted it to me twice? I don’t understand why so I just went and normally did it and thought they just maybe relocked everything to fix it the first time. Nope instead it gave me twice the uru so I just went along with the quest thinking this was the comp for the mess up. And now it has me bugged and I just wanna be able to complete the quest :( I didn’t ask for this.
  • Soundwarp said:

Soundwarp said:

Kabam Boo said:

Uncollected and higher:
    So for some reason after they fixed it the first time yesterday I went to clear my rewards in my overflow menu, and they gifted it to me twice? I don’t understand why so I just went and normally did it and thought they just maybe relocked everything to fix it the first time. Nope instead it gave me twice the uru so I just went along with the quest thinking this was the comp for the mess up. And now it has me bugged and I just wanna be able to complete the quest :( I didn’t ask for this.
    So you mean you got a duplicate initial amount of another 120 (so 240 in all) URU, so kept buying higher Caskets to move above Tier-6 (did you get up to Tier-8 then ?) ?

If so, and now back to Tier-6, you’re still at the same spot everyone else is still at.

Soundwarp said:

Soundwarp said:

Kabam Boo said:

Uncollected and higher:
    So you mean you got a duplicate initial amount of another 120 (so 240 in all) URU, so kept buying higher Caskets to move above Tier-6 (did you get up to Tier-8 then ?) ?

If so, and now back to Tier-6, you’re still at the same spot everyone else is still at.
    Yup so now I’m wondering if whenever I got enough for the 8th casket if that’s gunna bug me and not unlock the respective tier, and if that’s the case then I won’t ever be able to unlock 9 and get the title. Gotta love how buggy this months quest is. I literally just wanna have a normal experience. Idk why they sent me it twice I’m praying I don’t get in trouble :(
  • Question: if the higher difficulties are too tough for us, can we keep rerunning the lower ones until we save up enough Uru, then mass buy all the caskets in a single sitting? Any help regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

@Primerprime5 , you’ll always have a choice of 2 different Tiers to run.
    If when running the higher of your 2 choices you realize you don’t want to do that level again (until end of month), even if you forced yourself to finish that quest this time, then JUST DON'T BUY the next Casket from store.
    That way you still have your lower of the 2 choices that you can run for most of the month, until you want to do whatever “last week” pushing into the harder territory.

Buying another Casket (any casket) is what triggers a bump-up in the Tiers that you have as choices to run. 1 Tier up for each additional Casket you buy.

Soundwarp said:

Soundwarp said:

Kabam Boo said:

Uncollected and higher:

I assume I’m sol for this month if mines bugged.
  • Guys is it possible that we play only tier 6 and collect uru from it and then open all caskets? I.e. without having to do tougher quests for final caskets?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★

Guys is it possible that we play only tier 6 and collect uru from it and then open all caskets? I.e. without having to do tougher quests for final caskets?

There’s a good bit of talk of that on here. I believe you have to do the corresponding Tier quest at least once to be able to open its casket.

Dr. Zola
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Guys is it possible that we play only tier 6 and collect uru from it and then open all caskets? I.e. without having to do tougher quests for final caskets?

There’s a good bit of talk of that on here. I believe you have to do the corresponding Tier quest at least once to be able to open its casket.

Dr. Zola
    Can a mod please confirm this? It's probably the decision that makes or breaks this SQ for a lot of Summoners.
    I think this image explains it.

• Uncollected and higher:

I STILL DIDN’T GET THE RETURNED FEATHER.

any idea how to get it??