**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CHESSING THE SIDE QUEST

Ok i as per my understanding to get tier 6 casket we hav to finish the tier 6 in the bifrost . So we hav to finish tier 7 bifrost to get access to tier 7 casket and so on(pls correct if it isnt the way its supposed to work).
So instead of doing the tier 6 bifrost evry time, we can do the tier 5 for 30 days , which equals 270 uru. Then with the remaining 4 clavens feather we can progress as far as we can in the bifrost to get the main rewards and also less effort.
This is for the lower end of uc who like me r struggling to finish the tier 6 bifrost (i didnt try in my main but they r like 20k in yt videos), so doing it more time will use of more potions and revives. By this method we just hav to do it once.. but they r not gonna give immediate rewards , u need to be patient for it.
If this method isnt gonna work or if there is a better and easier way to finish this months eq pls inform....

Comments

• GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Posts: 80

a) yeah but then you miss out on the better rewards from doing the higher tier quests

b) love how you tag three youtubers and dr zola

ya but my roster isnt made for those higher tiers. so after getting some uru, maybe i will save for 185 uru and then do the tier cuz i think i ll mess up many times, and i dont hav an immediate us of the t5b and t5cc... the 3k 6stars will help but less risky tht way

Chessing?

i checked it up its an actual word...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Chessing?

believe you mean cheesing

Chessing?

believe you mean cheesing
    ops messed up in title.....
  • So if you struggled to get thru a certain Level quest (trying the higher of the 2 choices you have at the time, but pushed thru it using a bunch of items to finish it), and DON'T want to continue to do that same Level again, you just should NOT BUY that corresponding Level's casket in store afterwards ?? Then the same 2 choices will still be available, and you can just do the lesser of the 2 choices.

Else (if you go and buy the next casket) you are forever locked into doing at least that same hard Level (or higher, which would even be more expensive) the rest of the way. ??

Sounds like it is the BUYING of the next casket that then dictates the increase in available quest Levels you can run in future. And not just whether you have COMPLETED that Level of quest.

Right ??
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    How come they don't have the content creator thing except for lagacy his is there.
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    This side quest is confusing but I got the hang of it just hope that the feather I wasted didn't cost me rewards lol
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★

a) yeah but then you miss out on the better rewards from doing the higher tier quests

ya but my roster isnt made for those higher tiers. so after getting some uru, maybe i will save for 185 uru and then do the tier cuz i think i ll mess up many times, and i dont hav an immediate us of the t5b and t5cc... the 3k 6stars will help but less risky tht way
    Tier 6 only have team rating of 17k. You dont have a team on par or higher then 17k?
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

You need to do at least 1 round of tier 7, 8, and 9 to buy the rewards.

Tier 6 only have team rating of 17k. You dont have a team on par or higher then 17k?
    well i hav a 6star nebula(1/65) and doom and domino (both rank 3 ,i will need 1 t4cc for reach of them to rank4 them), ghost and wasp rank4 4stars.... if this would be able to do it them then maybe. but i m lazy so i dont wanna stress out and panic for not having lot of potions and revives if i do mess up(which will surely happen 2/3 times)
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Rookiie said:

Kabam Boo said:

Yeah, so think of the ability to claim Casket # as a reward for completing the Quest Tier of the corresponding #.
    So, in order to claim Casket 7, you must complete Quest Tier 7; in order to claim Casket 8, you must complete Quest Tier 8; and so forth.

You will always have 2 Quest Tiers available to you, namely the one you must complete to get its Casket, and the one you have just completed and got its Casket.

So, for example, you just finished Quest Tier 6 and bought Casket 6; now you are working on completing Quest Tier 7. Currently, you should have Quest Tier 6 AND 7 available to you; not Quest Tier 5, not Quest Tier 4, certainly not Quest Tier 8, but Quest Tiers 6 (the one you just completed) AND 7 (the one you are trying to complete presently). So, now you have 2 Quest Tiers open, yes? Assuming you are trying to complete Quest Tier 7, but you simply cannot because it's too hard, or you don't have enough resources, then that means you will not be able to buy Casket 7 until you complete Quest Tier 7. Is it over? What can you do now? Well, if you'd like, you can play Quest Tier 6 over and over until the event finishes, because you will still earn the Quest Rewards from Quest Tier 6. In the alternative, you may push to complete Quest Tier 7, but beware, once you claim Casket 7, you will only have Quest Tier 7 AND 8 open to you. In which case, if you really cannot complete Quest Tier 8 and have a really hard time completing Quest Tier 7, you may lose out on Quest Rewards altogether. This is a decision for you to make.

We hope the above helps.

Jesus Christ Boo that was even more complicated than the SQ write up
    Apologies, my friend! Definitely not trying to make things more complicated but these seem to be the questions that keep popping up :D
    Really appreciate the write ups explaining stuff from the mods. For newer 'complicated' quests this should be perfect. Thank you!
  • DormantknightDormantknight Posts: 23
    edited March 2021
    Kabam Boo said:

So if you struggled to get thru a certain Level quest (trying the higher of the 2 choices you have at the time, but pushed thru it using a bunch of items to finish it), and DON'T want to continue to do that same Level again, you just should NOT BUY that corresponding Level's casket in store afterwards ?? Then the same 2 choices will still be available, and you can just do the lesser of the 2 choices.

Else (if you go and buy the next casket) you are forever locked into doing at least that same hard Level (or higher, which would even be more expensive) the rest of the way. ??

Sounds like it is the BUYING of the next casket that then dictates the increase in available quest Levels you can run in future. And not just whether you have COMPLETED that Level of quest.

Right ??

Correct, @SummonerNR ! Claiming the Casket is the action that "levels up" your Quest. :)
    I have claimed casket 5, yet can't access tier 6 gauntlet. What am I missing?

P.S. I saw seatin directly get to tier 6. I am seeing only 4&5.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    @Ygt said:

Maxwell24 said:

This side quest is confusing but I got the hang of it just hope that the feather I wasted didn't cost me rewards lol

I think I just wasted one too. So confusing. I got the 120 uru things from the message. So I don't need to do tier 1 and can buy higher casket to open higher tier and start from there or do I have to do it at least one time?
    Can you (or someone else) please explain what should I do to advance in this quest?
    Like:
    1. Go to...
    2. Buy the...
    3. Do tier....

Something like that
    1/ Claim the 120 Uru
    2/ Go to store and buy casket 1-5.
    3/ You should have 5 Uru left.
    4/ Now go to check the Gauntlet side quest.
    5/ You should be Tier 5 & Tier 6.
    If you don't see this, stop. Your game is bugged. Contact Support.
    6/ Check how many feathers you have.
    7/ Use them to quest in Tier 6.
  • Above (correct), so long as you are Uncollected or above.

If you are not UC yet, then you will indeed have to start with Tier-1 Quest and work your way up.

UC let’s you skip to Tier-6 quest (but still need to buy Caskets 1-5 from store first, just don’t have to run the earlier quests).
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    So you might be able to collect all of the uru you can get from tier 5 and then run once through the others. I’m pretty sure you won’t be able to get the caskets at the very end though.