**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WandaVision Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

As we have arrived on this final Theory Thursday, I’d like to take a moment to thank you all for tuning into this thread, even if it was just once. It’s blown up far more than I imagined it would, and for that I will be eternally grateful.

Hope the finale gives us some kind of closure, and may your theories be right (unless they have Mephisto)

Cheers,
    Spidey

So, who's creating the falcon and winter soldier thread in 2 weeks lol.
    Spunko already made one loll
    DrZola said:

I’ve lowered my expectations considerably. After loving the slow, weird burn of the first few episodes, I’ve begun to feel like this is just a neat diversion that establishes Wanda is wacky.

Hoping I’m wrong...

Dr. Zola

As a general rule, always go with the most tame theory; most likely indications of an obscure twist are probably Easter eggs and nothing more.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    I don’t know if anyone has put it here yet, but there are spoilers for the finale on YouTube and Google news.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

FOR ONE FINAL TIME: SPOILERS

Just stay off of YouTube, Google News, the internet in general until after you’ve watched the latest WandaVision episode

edit: seems I’ve been beaten to the punch by @Scopeotoe987
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    :0
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Well... that was fun while it lasted ig
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    wow - that episode seemed a bit rushed, but was still great. Wasn't expecting that sort of cameo but all in all, a good way to end the series. There are also TWO credit scenes, one after the colourful credits, one after the credits before the international voice credits
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Already miss Vision...

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    gonna miss the show but the outfit is stunning but that joke though who would of thought the one person we was thinking who about was just in front of us this whole time
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★

Hey so is it just me or did Wandas new outfit look like the sigil one?

Her sigil one was modeled after a sneak peak the dev team got of the WV costume. It was supposed to be released earlier so it would have been along with the December EQ when her and SpiderHam were announced but delays and stuff happened. Since the show is over, I would assume she will be formally introduced next month.
    I think this sw we have the costume is just a place holder till now so could be changed and because who ever is in the second character had to be hidden so be wrong to add something marvel doesnt wanna see till after it finish i believe so i do think now next month be the month praying still and hoping it is what i think it is
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

Hey so is it just me or did Wandas new outfit look like the sigil one?

Her sigil one was modeled after a sneak peak the dev team got of the WV costume. It was supposed to be released earlier so it would have been along with the December EQ when her and SpiderHam were announced but delays and stuff happened. Since the show is over, I would assume she will be formally introduced next month.
    yea ik that they got a sneak peak but it all makes sense now lol because throughout the show she never had a costume until now
    Overall thoughts:
    I thoroughly enjoyed the final action. The magic stuff and all looked cool. I liked how they wrapped up Wanda's story in this series. However, it could have wrapped up some more stuff. It started out quite slow in the first few episodes but then the pace picked up from the 4th and I have been loving it since. I liked how they delved more into the world of mystics and this has got me insanely hyped for Doctor Strange 2.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Some thoughts from ep9 :
    I think monica still doesn't recognise she has powers. After she phased the bullets, she said "nice tricks" to billy. She thought it was billy's magic that allowed her to phase through.

Where did the white vision go to after getting his memories upto infinity war?

Did Jimmy Woo go to hayward or did hayward capture jimmy? Unless am missing something.

I think the multiverse starts when wanda tries to learn from the book we see at the end of post-credits.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Junais said:

Some thoughts from ep9 :
    I think monica still doesn't recognise she has powers. After she phased the bullets, she said "nice tricks" to billy. She thought it was billy's magic that allowed her to phase through.

Did Jimmy Woo go to hayward or did hayward capture jimmy? Unless am missing something.

I think the multiverse starts when wanda tries to learn from the book we see at the end of post-credits.
    SPOILER TAG
    Kablame said:

still didn't resolve who jimmy's missing person and Monica's engineer are so that was a bit of a bummer and the Ralph reveal was quite a boner.
    bohner
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★

Junais said:

Some thoughts from ep9 :

SPOILER TAG
    I literally forgot that. Oops. Sorry.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Looking at Wanda in the Game compared to the Show Kabam did VERY WELL
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    SWORD78 said:

Looking at Wanda in the Game compared to the Show Kabam did VERY WELL
    to be fair they probably only had early concept art and marvel didn’t want the suit reveal to be spoiled
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Well now since the season is over and we saw the outfit I wonder if they finally will release her? Even thought we’ve been seeing the outfit in quest since she’s there as a defender lol.
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Marvel universe have so many bad guys.. after the loss of ironman, of capiw i will be truly disappointed if they make a fan favorite “wanda” in to a villan.

In other news, the series was AMAZING. I feel bad that i can’t play those characters at a marvel game. While vision was phasing i said.. wish he had that ability in game. Please kabam buff that vision and give us that SW as a playable character 🙏🏽
    gp87 said:

Marvel universe have so many bad guys.. after the loss of ironman, of capiw i will be truly disappointed if they make a fan favorite “wanda” in to a villan.

In other news, the series was AMAZING. I feel bad that i can’t play those characters at a marvel game. While vision was phasing i said.. wish he had that ability in game. Please kabam buff that vision and give us that SW as a playable character 🙏🏽
    I mean her being an anti-hero is when she is most interesting, so I respectfully disagree. Density manipulation would be dope to see in Vision tho.