**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is discrimination

Why much characters don't have a 6* rarity? This is an insult to characters that Stan Lee made, and discrimination!!!! 5* heroes are not bad, but they are still not good as 6*, and that's a reason why this game is getting boring for me. I am really okay with crystal spinning system, but why are you making characters with no 6* rarity? Literally much characters from marvel that are strong, are weak in game, and they don't even have a 6* rarity. This should be changed!!

Comments

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Yea, like Batman.

What are you talking about? Batman kicks ass in Arkham.... oh sorry wrong game.
  • Options
    N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    I think discrimination is the wrong word to highlight that under abundance of 6 * variations mate.
  • Options
    QuattrucciQuattrucci Posts: 160 ★★
    Danv1234 said:

Jessica Jones isn’t in 6* rarity. Sexism. No 6* Chair. Racism. The nerve of this company.

A chair?
    The only discrimination is the fact you don’t know about the chair. Misrepresent much?

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Danv1234 said:

'Discrimination is when someone is treated unfairly or differently.

have you never heard the word discrimination used in context? if you haven't, i'll give you a hint
    it does not apply to mobile game characters and how many groups of pixels they have next to their names
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,034 ★★★★★
    Danv1234 said:

"Someone". This is digital content. You can't discriminate against digital characters. If you really want to follow your line of thought, you not playing a character because they are 1-5*'s and you are using a character only because they are a 6*, is discrimination by your logic.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Uhhhhh what?
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Danv1234 said:

Danv1234 said:

have you never heard the word discrimination used in context? if you haven't, i'll give you a hint
    it does not apply to mobile game characters and how many groups of pixels they have next to their names
    I am sorry, but this is my discussion, I can name it whatever I want. :blush:

Gave me a good laugh...lol
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,034 ★★★★★
    Danv1234 said:

Danv1234 said:

"Someone". This is digital content. You can't discriminate against digital characters. If you really want to follow your line of thought, you not playing a character because they are 1-5*'s and you are using a character only because they are a 6*, is discrimination by your logic.
    What is there discrimination? I will not surely become good player if I keep playing with 5* characters, wdym?? Also, I obviously love basic characters that are not so powerful, so having them as 5* doesn't help me much.
    5*"s are still as viable as 6*'s. Hell, there's a video of a 2* she hulk soloing a abyss fight. You can learn to be a good player with any star level.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Danv1234 said:

Danv1234 said:

Don't you think that you guys are overreacting? I didn't wanted to insult anyone or anything. I just wanted to say that some characters are not treated fairly, nothing more. Only important thing is that, not the my title of the discussion. If you guys are some smart people, you should get a teacher job? :D
    Hmmm...Interesting...
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Danv1234 said:

Danv1234 said:

Danv1234 said:

What is there discrimination? I will not surely become good player if I keep playing with 5* characters, wdym?? Also, I obviously love basic characters that are not so powerful, so having them as 5* doesn't help me much.
    5*"s are still as viable as 6*'s. Hell, there's a video of a 2* she hulk soloing a abyss fight. You can learn to be a good player with any star level.
    Its pretty nice when you have a good champions like she hulk, hyperion, quake, etc.... I mostly like the basic classic characters that are not so powerful.
    Um, yeah, not so powerful