**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T1 alphas are very scarce

I'm a cavalier player and i have a lot of rank up/level up resources that are about to expire in my stash because the only thing I'm missing is t1a like seriously 5 star champions need sooo much t1a to rank up when there are very few t1a out there to get. I already spend all my glory on t1a every week, get 5 t1a from master and heroic difficulty EQ and grind the t1a arena and i still can't have enough t1a to rank up my champions this is ridiculous. Please do something about it kabam, either cut down on the amount of t1a needed to rank up 5 stars or make t1a more available for cav/TB players. I suggest having a crystal that has a high chance of getting t1a or a quest that can reliably give us a lot of t1a.

Comments

• darkhumourdarkhumour Posts: 29
    they are coming
    TheRe Is N0 AlpHa1 iSSuE
    try rank up some 5 stars and say that again
  • darkhumourdarkhumour Posts: 29

they are coming
    TheRe Is N0 AlpHa1 iSSuE
    try rank up some 5 stars and say that again

Ikr man
    I can't even rank 3 my 4 stars for arena anymore because of how rare t1 alphas are
    They NEED to do something about it
    the only solution is not ranking up rank1 or rank2 5 stars which is ridicilious also t2 alpha is huge problem too