**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

International Womens Day Boss Rush rewards?

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Hear me out with many still have yet to r3 a 6* and many refusing to rank 3 a trash champ to become TB and many dont have the patience to do Abyss let alone sit for 3 hrs to finish 1 fight. Releasing nexus 6* is a huge gamble but also a gamble that could pay off. I rather have 3 poor choices then spinning a basic only to pull trash and see 2 god tiers on opposite side of the trash pull lol.
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    I think last year's 10k 5star shard is not enough for now.
    At least should be 5k 6star shard...
  • UOG5UOG5 Posts: 55
    edited March 2021
    the women's day boss rushes are usually so annoying
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

Let them increase the difficulty way more than expected so we can have a 10% T5CC Selector for an event that comes twice or thrice a year. Ignore the noobs that are not even trying to improve. Please. Lol. Boss Rush is not for everyone.

For 10% t5cc selector I would expect 6x 150k+ PI with hellish defenders on hellish nodes. Something like 600k hp Annihilus with debuff immune, mystic ward and Invade - that would be realistically fitting imo. Skill based fight - never let him touch you, but you can wreck him through block.
    Epic Boss Rush had only Uncollected level Bosses and it gave us a 10% T5CC crystal and a 10% T5CC selector. It was doable for most. I only used 4*s back then and a few 5*R3 because I was just fresh UC but I didn't spend a lot of units to finish it. It's almost past half a year and the reward economy has changed a lot so a 10% T5CC, even though the most valuable resource now, is not asking for too much. The meta has changed to 6R3, so it must be something of a fun boss rush for those who have 6R3 rosters and a challenge for those who still are building theirs.
    You forgot to mention that it had 36 fights. Usually, boss rushes have 6 fights. That'd mean squishing 6 UC bosses into 1.

And 6R3 are meant for people who are past 6.4 completion. 6.4 encounters have around 50-60k PI, spread over ca. 9 fights+boss per lane. Boss rush should be something harder than that. So I really think my estimate was pretty accurate. If you look at it, Cav EQ is meant to be harder than 6.1, so that players who are fresh Cavalier can work towards completion and then slowly get to exploration as they also (ideally) progress further through Act 6.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

for me, I'd like to see 2 difficulties, the one we usually get for 10k 5* shards (plus 10% of a t5b and half a t2a), and another more extreme version of it for 5k 6* shards (plus half a t5b and 1 t2a -maybe 5* AG crystal as well-).
    that's just me though thinking out loud

what in the big brain?
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

It was 10k 5* shards last yet. Doubt it will be much more than that this year. Stop letting your expectations get so high.

lol I don't think the last responses are serious. Mine definitely isn't. But they did say it's a big step up in difficulty, and 6* are the meta these days. So i do 100% expect 6* shards as the reward. It's not going to be a full 6* or anything though
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

It was 10k 5* shards last yet. Doubt it will be much more than that this year. Stop letting your expectations get so high.

lol I don't think the last responses are serious. Mine definitely isn't. But they did say it's a big step up in difficulty, and 6* are the meta these days. So i do 100% expect 6* shards as the reward. It's not going to be a full 6* or anything though
    6*'s aren't the meta right now.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Let them increase the difficulty way more than expected so we can have a 10% T5CC Selector for an event that comes twice or thrice a year. Ignore the noobs that are not even trying to improve. Please. Lol. Boss Rush is not for everyone.

I think there is alreadya set difficulty for boss rushed.
    "International Women’s Day Boss Rush
    Test your roster and your skill against this year’s International Women’s Day Boss Rush! Featuring six bosses designed by six special members of our community, this year’s boss rush is a serious step up in challenge, creativity, and rewards! "

This is from the changelog. We might get something better and different this time.
    Ok that's so much better. The UC eq bosses we had till now we're getting too easy
    *Rogue flashbacks intensify*
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I guess it’ll be a selector.
    Choose 10k 5* shards or 2k 6* shards or 5x 2% t5cc
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Hopefully its a 5 star plus a few rank up materials. Given how nightmarish some of the fights were last year (aka rogue) hopefully the rewards get a slight bump this time.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    edited March 2021
    It would be cool to have a progressive guantlet. Say 4 gauntlets of 4 fights plus a boss. Finale would be 20 fights for the big reward but each indivual could have it's own. So players that can only do 1st one or 2 guantlets get rewards and the best players get the big reward.

Edit- or just have a path reward you keep whether or not you finish after each miniboss and before a portal.
  • Champ1Champ1 Posts: 15
    Kerneas said:

I would personally prefer 10k 5* shards and similar difficulty and qualityf ideas as last year (still vividly remember your awesome Medusa fight @Cat_Murdock , would love to see similar genius this year)

I think getting 2k-5k 6* shards would be better then a fully formed 5* hero crystal
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★

• Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    i think that if we have to fight champions with 200k - 250k health, then either a 5* featured or 2500 6* shards sounds fair. BUT that even sounds like too much 6* shards.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Etm34 said:

That’s just so untrue 6 star or the meta since u getting like 2 a mouch it was defrinds 2 years ago I’m don’t said 5 star or out like 4 stars was with but that’s it definitely depends where you or ingame
    6*'s will be the meta when most players stop using 5*'s. A 6* R3 isn't that much stronger than a 5* R5. And R2 is right where a R5 5* is.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Etm34 said:

That’s just so untrue 6 star or the meta since u getting like 2 a mouch it was defrinds 2 years ago I’m don’t said 5 star or out like 4 stars was with but that’s it definitely depends where you or ingame
    6*'s will be the meta when most players stop using 5*'s. A 6* R3 isn't that much stronger than a 5* R5. And R2 is right where a R5 5* is.
    Agerd with 5 star stil be using but I’m disagree with the point 6 star is becoming the new meta and wil happens when r4 get he and yes that just my point I’m don’t r5 5 stars any more since most wil be there as a 6 star and I’m starting to get tiered of r the same champions over and over. I’m like the game. But regardless the rewards there wil definitely be 6 star in it. It not really sure how much tho over at a game I’m do enjoy it
This discussion has been closed.