**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

help me pick my 1st 6* r3

XD4LiFeXD4LiFe Posts: 2
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
been sitting on a t5 mutant for about a year now but I can't seem to pull a good mutant at all (I can't seem to pull a good champ at all tbh
I run suicides 90% of the time, I don't have apoc, I have a r5 sig 200 Omega red and my options are: (all unduped)
storm X
Cable
Sabertooth
Nightcrawler
blue cyclops.
thanks in advance!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I hate to say it but if I was you I would probably keep waiting. Unless you want to go with storm X, though I don't know how she interacts with suicides.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Storm X or ST. ST is big for OR too as a suicide user
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    My condition exactly. Been waiting for a good mutant to use my mutant t5cc. But I have no good options.
    If I were you I would have done sabretooth.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Be wise and wait for better options.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I’d take sabretooth as you’re pretty much always gonna bring him with omega.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,545 ★★★★★
    Do you have a 5* Apoc? If so, 6* Cable could be a good option. Also, that’s a long time to have had a T5 mutant and not pull a decent one—sorry to hear that. Did you step back from the game or move to a more relaxed ally?

Dr. Zola
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Sabretooth. Works great with Omega
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Similar quandry but shorter timescale of holding. T5cc mutant, suicides, sig 200 Omega, no apoc 5* or 6*

Choices, white mags, cable, nightcrawler, bishop..

I have most of the mental 5* mutants; Omega, collosus, domino, AA, red mags, namor, saber, wolverine, Emma, rogue..

If I were you, I'd seriously consider saber as, as mentioned above, you take him everywhere with Omega anyway.