**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Void boss - event quest

Had my first run against Void today, was using AA as a horseman, but he still bleed, am I missing something here?

Comments

• OmnaskullOmnaskull Posts: 80
    I see! Thanks for clearing that up bud! Apoc much did better than AA
    Jaded said:

Try Elsa, she wrecks him. No synergy needed.

I will bring her on my next run
    Jaded said:

Omnaskull said:

Jaded said:

I will bring her on my next run
    Good luck (also no hate on apocalypse, just adding options to your arsenal)
    Thanks! Np pal, I just went all in with AA as a horseman on my first run, but Im lucky to have a 6* Elsa, she will join me next run for sure

Jaded said:

Stealthy is pretty good as well.
    Great, Ill bring him too, Apoc clears the lane, Void is the reason for my «headache» lol

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    Blade wrecked him
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Omnaskull said:

Jaded said:

Stealthy is pretty good as well.
    Great, Ill bring him too, Apoc clears the lane, Void is the reason for my «headache» lol

That’s typically how I look at any content in the game. What do I need minimum for clearing the lane, then load up on boss killers just in case.

Use someone with a lot of Buffs against him, it gives you time to purify the Debuffs. I went with Angela, and it worked beautifully. Even an Unawakened one will do.

I have a 5 angela at r1, shes going to r5 soon for sure! The quest is explored now, many good options for void, but hit monkey, horseman domino and elsa worked GREAT!
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    If you’ve got gambit, try him. Managed to solo him with my 6*
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★

I used 4* AA.6* duped Elsa and DDHK along with blade they all failed on both accounts and i end up reviving. Its frustrating not to mention the free crystals drop rate is a damn joke when comes to revives bc all i get is potions and single refills i dont need those, i am already in overflow 🤦‍♂️

thats completely on ur side bro. Ya gotta get better at fighting void, Most other people found the fight decent other than the ones who rnt used to fighting hood.
    Went better then expected after realizing i shouldn't do 5 hit combo and time my specials lol