**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nebula Solos 6.4.2 Thunderstruck King Groot Mini Boss

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Nice solo bro
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    @JoshKosh557 @odishika123 I remember how mind-numbing that fight was back when it first came out. So here’s a lil something to speed things up significantly.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    If a r3 Nebula couldnt solo that fight, something would be wrong. My r4 BWDO did it easily. Do you have any footage of a r1 6* Nebula?
    Even a maxed out r5 Nebs with the guardian synergy to increase block proficiency goes a long way in mitigating that block damage. The r5 should easily be able to chop down 60-70% of King Groot’s health in a minute. That’s gonna really speed up the whole fight.

If a r3 Nebula couldnt solo that fight, something would be wrong. My r4 BWDO did it easily. Do you have any footage of a r1 6* Nebula?

The emphasis here was on the speed at which it was done. I’ll record another attempt with an r4 Nebs to show her damage potential. And then r5 for the solo, I’ll have to change up the rotation with the 5* but the ultra fast solo should still be technically possible