**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Map 6, Plat 3/4 Ally looking for 1. Must be Thronebreaker.

ĞӨΜ•Vulcan is looking for strong and active players with map 6 experience to help a growing 40 million alliance. All 3 BGs usually run 6x5 so we can hit 420m+ and top 300 in AQ with EEMMM mods. We're flexible though cuz we know real life comes first!

You must be willing to communicate and be active. We're relatively low key but still compete. Weekly SA 750K -1m. If this is up your alley, ping us in line!

Must be in US or UK time zone or close to it.

ID: captbt1
Display: Capt BT 🇺🇸EST

Comments

• FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Must be TB? R u joking lmao
  • CaptBT828CaptBT828 Posts: 65
    Being TB shows that you have committed to completing end game content as well as rank ups. If you can show me you have just got terrible RNG but have progressed in game we would consider.
    My luck is terrible lmao, cant get TB, really close tho in most class types. I cant even get an aegon to do abyss, but like you dont need TB to be in a good ally.
    Still looking for 2.
    Still looking to fill the last spot.
    @JoshKosh557 yeah lol, 4% from mystic now lol and like 50%+ on 3 other. Might start 6.3 or 6.4 now