**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.1.1 daredevil countering ghosts phase

Dd in 6.1 can bypass ghosts phase which isnt supposed to happen pls look into this issue because the same daredevil in V6 can't bypass phase if someone wants to try it out he or she can. The quest is 6.1.1 devil hells kitchen and if possible please drop some videos.

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    DDHK can't miss. That means no phasing hits. It was changed yesterday to be like this.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    The new update made it so that the two Daredevils cannot miss. Try using a different champ
  • Options
    DaMaharajaDaMaharaja Posts: 46
    Yeah neither of them can miss now, as soon as I read it, I went and 100% explored that quest before the update.
  • Options
    ictict Posts: 40
    This has been there in the game since the beginning, not after the Update! Daredevil is blind so it doesn't matter if the opponent is invisible or phasing! It's one of those few special interactions in the game! Like Havok and Cyclops being immune to each others beam attacks because they're brothers, and Magneto and Juggernaut being able to bypass Emma Frost's inverted controls because they have the helmet, etc. etc.
  • Options
    Ishanthakur525Ishanthakur525 Posts: 96
    ict said:

This has been there in the game since the beginning, not after the Update! Daredevil is blind so it doesn't matter if the opponent is invisible or phasing! It's one of those few special interactions in the game! Like Havok and Cyclops being immune to each others beam attacks because they're brothers, and Magneto and Juggernaut being able to bypass Emma Frost's inverted controls because they have the helmet, etc. etc.

He countered 'invisible' not phase invisible makes so that others can't see you whereas phase means things go through you get your facts straight my
    G
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 499 ★★★
    ict said:

Ghost was one of if not "the" best option for the Daredevil boss in V6 prior to this. Both versions could counter Invisible Woman and Hood's invisibility, but Ghost could still avoid his attacks with the phase mechanic. I'm glad I beat that variant when I did. It seems like these bug "fixes" tend to make bosses more difficult, but rarely makes champs better offensively.
  • Options
    EBG78EBG78 Posts: 122 ★★

🤔
  • Options
    Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    Crcrcrc said:

DDHK can't miss. That means no phasing hits. It was changed yesterday to be like this.

Hi sorry pls, does this also mean that he can now counter ebony maw and professor X's falter mechanic cos I know he couldn't before.
  • Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Kabam decided they needed more ghost counters so they gave 2 DD miss counter and Angela armour break without having to touching opponent. So yeah