**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Road to 1 million battle chips

QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
I've always been the kind of person to pop BC as soon as I finished a round of arena, I've now decided to set myself a goal to save to 1 million BC.

I started on the previous arena with 30k bc.

This is my progression so far.

I'll post my progression at the end of each arena mainly to keep me motivated not to pop them lol.

Comments

• Options
    Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    160k in a week? How many freaking fights did that take?
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Qfury said:

I've always been the kind of person to pop BC as soon as I finished a round of arena, I've now decided to set myself a goal to save to 1 million BC.

I'll post my progression at the end of each arena mainly to keep me motivated not to pop them lol.

Gl. I’m stuck at the 100k that my max I’m ever culd hoer
    Feel free to join in and we can keep each other motivated!
  • Options

Which arenas do you do?

I get about 1M in less than 2 months running featured 5 and 4, along with basic 4. Currently at 6.5M, but been as high as 13M before the July 4 and Cyber weekend deals.

Just have time to do milestones in featured 5* and 4* basic. Sometimes will get the first few in 4* featured. But that's usually all I have time for.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Gamer said:

Qfury said:

Gl. I’m stuck at the 100k that my max I’m ever culd hoer
    Feel free to join in and we can keep each other motivated!
    Wil try
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Can you tell me what roster level I need to get all milestones in the 5* featured?
  • Options
    Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    Highest I get is 200k before I get the strong urge to trade. 1M would be fun to do, chance of excessive energy refills into the stash though?
  • Options
    ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    I manage to get 50k battlechips a day, which is 350k a week
    Guess you got plenty time lol
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I always do 2*,3* 4* basic and 4* featured arena milestones. The remaining arena timer after completed the above mentioned arena i dump it all in 5* arena with kamikaze style my collections and try to get as much milestones as possible. Doing this will not only be time expensive, but also helps your progression to try getting more units to complete contents.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    Have 10,7 mio Chips, I am still waiting for the now TB-Crystal. Maybe soon :smile:

Good luck, you can do it!!
  • Options

Have 10,7 mio Chips, I am still waiting for the now TB-Crystal. Maybe soon :smile:

You know. What if the hard earned battlechip won’t be registered as eligible for the thronebreaker. That’s something to think about :(
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

You know. What if the hard earned battlechip won’t be registered as eligible for the thronebreaker. That’s something to think about :(
    Duuude That would be so painful 😖, time will tell
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I used to rack up a mill easily, but now I can barely manage the first 2 milestones in every arena + all of the t1a arena.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Looks like reaching 1m in approx 10 days from now?
  • Options
    Qfury said:

Won't have any spare time to get any more rounds in before the arena finishes so here's the update.

Just over 1/4 of the way there.

Lets go :smile:
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

All the milestones of all arenas net u around 150-170k bc, don't remember exactly because I got some bc from other staff

So in a week is 2 sets of arena, around 300k bc, so is realistic to say 1m can be done in 3 weeks of arena.. If u do Sunday arenas or catalysts arenas obviously can be done faster maybe even closer to 2 weeks
  • Options

I'm averaging around 100-130k per arena, so around 6-7 full arenas more to go lol.
  • Options

I used to rack up a mill easily, but now I can barely manage the first 2 milestones in every arena + all of the t1a arena.

Like I said I never really saved BC but I remember grinding away to around 7k units to do easy path of abyss...

Did abyss, couldn't bare to even look at arena and took a 6 month break (had a newborn) this is my first eq month back and thankfully can stand arena but didn't want it to get boring again hence the 1 mill goal.
  • Options

All the milestones of all arenas net u around 150-170k bc, don't remember exactly because I got some bc from other staff

So in a week is 2 sets of arena, around 300k bc, so is realistic to say 1m can be done in 3 weeks of arena.. If u do Sunday arenas or catalysts arenas obviously can be done faster maybe even closer to 2 weeks

Times tight for me, don't get to play during the day. I hop on at about 9pm and play till around midnight, if I'm up early enough I can get a round in before I'm out the door.
    So I usually only get milestones in 5* featured & 4* basic.

I finished the 5* featured early this time and got nearly all of them in the 4* featured.

It's gonna take me a while lol.

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Ran out of champs and had to restart the grind but managed to hit 4m.

• Options
    good determiation! you will achieve the 1 million mark.
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Qfury said:

Times tight for me, don't get to play during the day. I hop on at about 9pm and play till around midnight, if I'm up early enough I can get a round in before I'm out the door.

I finished the 5* featured early this time and got nearly all of them in the 4* featured.

For what is worth I would advice u to do those 3 arenas but all at the same time, it actually save you time, the night when arenas start I get in infinity streak in those 3 arenas, and then I play the top Champs in each arena, 4s for basic 5s for 4f and 6star for 5f,and when I am done with 5s on 4f arena I use then in 5f arena

Max 4s 18 of them for basic,
    Max5s 21 and R4-R3 33 for 4f
    45 6stars.10 of them r2 and above for 5f

A run of 5stars get me 1.5m and a run of 6stars get me 3m

Saying all that without knowing yr roster or if it possible for yr time but I thought I would share anw
  • Options

Qfury said:

For what is worth I would advice u to do those 3 arenas but all at the same time, it actually save you time, the night when arenas start I get in infinity streak in those 3 arenas, and then I play the top Champs in each arena, 4s for basic 5s for 4f and 6star for 5f,and when I am done with 5s on 4f arena I use then in 5f arena

Max 4s 18 of them for basic,
    Max5s 21 and R4-R3 33 for 4f
    45 6stars.10 of them r2 and above for 5f

A run of 5stars get me 1.5m and a run of 6stars get me 3m

Saying all that without knowing yr roster or if it possible for yr time but I thought I would share anw
    that's interesting method. i do 10x streak on 2*,3*,4* basic and 4* featured arenas and then rotate. allows you for an infinite grind while other champions cooldown for the time being. Doing this while knowing how much streak i need to finish those arenas is always 40-42 streak.
  • Options
    Fell just short of the 400k mark. In all fairness I got side tracked doing 7.1 completion. Should be half way there after the following arena.

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Is there any additional arenas that come in for UC and above?