**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 Star Rank 3 Emma Frost Soloes IWD Boss Rush (With Commentary)

RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Today, I present to you the power of Emma Frost. You've heard of Wolverine soloing. You've heard of Archangel dominating. Well, here's Emma Frost tearing it apart:

https://youtu.be/8vA7KWOmNYw

Oh and I also speak in this one. Feel free to mute it, I have the natural charisma of a dead pigeon. Just thought I would fill the silence.

No boosts or synergies are used, although I am running suicides and willpower. Willpower helps a whole lot in this thing, especially for Sorceror Supreme.

So hopefully this helps or at least mildly impresses someone. Just wanted to show off the power of Emma Frost.

And for the big yellow numbers gang, don't worry. There are some very big yellow numbers
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    That's pretty impressive. I couldn't dex Elsa's and StormX's Sp1 consistently to save my life
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    Great solos wow
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    That Scottish voice is amazing.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Nice, Emma Frost has been underrated for a while now.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Dude, great job on the solo, but that accent? That's the best part hands down. Need more Rockypanther commentary!
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I love that everyone else is in love with your accent

Also nice r3😍
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Also nice r3😍

It’s rather surprising to be honest.

And yeah Emma is crazy good. Picked her from my mutant abyss nexus without hesitation, went straight to R3.

Also nice r3😍

And yeah Emma is crazy good. Picked her from my mutant abyss nexus without hesitation, went straight to R3.
    I guess they don't hear that accent every day so kinda understandable. 😂

Nice choice tho. I think I vaguely remember your post on that where you said you were happy you didn't get Mags, Omega or AA( cannot relate)
    I've got a 5* I'm thinking about ranking but got a lot of mutants and I wanna go crazy and r2 Iron Fist.

Also nice r3😍

Nice choice tho. I think I vaguely remember your post on that where you said you were happy you didn't get Mags, Omega or AA( cannot relate)
    I've got a 5* I'm thinking about ranking but got a lot of mutants and I wanna go crazy and r2 Iron Fist.
    Not ‘happy’ per se. Emma is my favourite mutant, and she’s who I would have wanted to pick regardless of who else was in there. But if any of those 3 were in there with her, I would have to have chosen one of them over her because they’re frankly better.

So them not being there allowed me to take her guilt free

And of course I would advise ranking her up, but the game is meant to be fun. If you want to R2 Iron Fist, go for it. He’s excellent for the 6.2 champion if you have runs left to take at him
    Monke said:

Monke said:

Im the best

This is weird, I meant to send this at another place, but it got here? Mods pls delete
    I did think it was a bit random, even for you

Also nice r3😍

Not ‘happy’ per se. Emma is my favourite mutant, and she’s who I would have wanted to pick regardless of who else was in there. But if any of those 3 were in there with her, I would have to have chosen one of them over her because they’re frankly better.

And of course I would advise ranking her up, but the game is meant to be fun. If you want to R2 Iron Fist, go for it. He’s excellent for the 6.2 champion if you have runs left to take at him
    I'm never going back to 6.2 again.
    Mordo lives in 6.2.

I have no idea why I want to rank him. Lack of sleep?

Also nice r3😍

Mordo lives in 6.2.

I mean, a part of me wants to R3 6* Phoenix for the hell of it. I think we all just have rank ups that tempt us.

Lack of sleep could 100% be a factor though
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Nice!
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

Today, I present to you the power of Emma Frost. You've heard of Wolverine soloing. You've heard of Archangel dominating. Well, here's Emma Frost tearing it apart:

Oh and I also speak in this one. Feel free to mute it, I have the natural charisma of a dead pigeon. Just thought I would fill the silence.

No boosts or synergies are used, although I am running suicides and willpower. Willpower helps a whole lot in this thing, especially for Sorceror Supreme.

So hopefully this helps or at least mildly impresses someone. Just wanted to show off the power of Emma Frost.

And for the big yellow numbers gang, don't worry. There are some very big yellow numbers

Aye laddie!! I feel ye channeling the spirit of the Clan McCleod!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

Also nice r3😍

Mordo lives in 6.2.

Mordo can’t hurt you now
    edited March 2021

Also nice r3😍

It’s rather surprising @Fluffy_paws to be honest.

I could hear it everyday and still love it

If you rank him you won’t pull him anymore
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    I have a 6* r2 Emma frost and a t5cc. I'm already thronbreaker. The only thing I need to upgrade her is the mutant t4cc (all the others are in overflow, yet I only have 1 mutant).

Would you advise me to rank 3 her?
    Because especially when I run suicides (I alternate masteries) I really enjoy using her. I also have a rank 3 colossus (for the immunity synergy).
    Deeparvi said:

Well my 6*R2 Domino absolutely obliterate this so called International Women's Day Boss Rush, why bother taking emma??
    yeah why bother using different options because you like them more not like this is a game or anything
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Deeparvi said:

Well my 6*R2 Domino absolutely obliterate this so called International Women's Day Boss Rush, why bother taking emma??
    Maybe because Emma does it better and has actual utility that's valuable throughout the game.