**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

"Help me kill you"- Iabom 2021 (easter egg)

FaseehFaseeh Posts: 3,188 ★★★★★
Was fighing red magneto in v6.3.1 poison vulnerability path and it said "help me kill you" . Anyone else seen this?

Never seen him say anything other than Ack to be honest. Didnt have time to screenshot cause i was too busy trying not to die :D

Comments

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Someone please put a screenshot 🤣
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    I saw it yesterday when I used his heavy to kill an opponent
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    Just saw stryfe say something in WS fight, but didn't catch what it said. Will have to run it again to see
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Faseeh said:

PuttPutt said:

good job puttputt
    I REALLY wish I had Ibom. I've tried a few times now with the featureds but I just can't seem to pull him.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Monke said:

WRIR said:

Faseeh said:

PuttPutt said:

good job puttputt
    I REALLY wish I had Ibom. I've tried a few times now with the featureds but I just can't seem to pull him.
    He's decent. 15K mediums with 20K dps in incursions is sometimes considered good
    I also really just like his unique design and his graphics. He kinda reminds me of Archangel which I really like, plus he's kind of a Hulk. I wish I can pull him as a 5 star soon
  • WRIR said:

Faseeh said:

PuttPutt said:

good job puttputt
    I pulled him and recently duped him and lemme tell you, I use this beast everywhere now. Used him in act 7, varient 6, aq, cav eq. Plus, him and manthing make King Groot hit a little bit better and that makes me happy