**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing Persistant Charges? Help find the Cause of the Bug!

Comments

• Options
    DooganheadDooganhead Posts: 13
    Username: dooganhead
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue: March 2nd, 2021
    Champion Involved: 6* awakened corvus, 5* awakened nick fury, 5* awakened apocalypse, 5* awakened prof x
    Opponent Champion: any champion
    Game Mode: any game mode
    Quest Node (if applicable): any quest node
    And some further questions, if you have this information as well:
    Did it happen multiple times during one session? Yes, every fight
    Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges? Yes
    Did this happen after updating to v30.0? This just started after the most recent update.
    Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly? No, restarts did not fix the issue.
    Any Screenshots or Videos you'd like to share.
  • Options
    Un2811

Still happening a month later no updates or comments but oh my hood change isn't what everyone wants immediately dealt with come on kabam
  • Options
    GBearSmithGBearSmith Posts: 45
    Nick fury again!
    In new EQ was working fine before the new content dropped. Just logged in this minute and he is starting in second life.
  • Options
    Hmfic-big daddy
    Nick fury no 1st life, Apoc unable to gain charges so no horseman abilities
    Restarting no help
  • Options
    GrobubulGrobubul Posts: 36
    edited March 2021
    Username: Grobubul
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue: right now, 04/03/2021 at 8:25
    Champion Involved: Nick Fury 5r5 dupped
    Opponent Champion: all
    Game Mode: monthly quest

Did it happen multiple times during one session? Yes
    Did this happen after updating to v30.0? Yes
    Did a later session function properly? Yes, first it happened for me

Edit: Captain MCU lost her charges too...

Edit2: for Captain MCU, charges were back at the first block during the fight

• Options
    JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    Name -Jyotishka
    Date - 04/03/2021
    Champion- cap marvel , fury(he's starting in his second Life already)
    Opponent-scarlet witch new one
    Game mode - cavalier eq , quest 1.2
    Node- mix master,weak in the knees, skillful training
  • Options
    lcmjerllcmjerl Posts: 5
    edited March 2021
    lmcjerl, no persistent/life decoy on NF fighting Odin uncollected boss. About 30min ago.
    Also do not see Corvus persistent fight in pre fight of AQ.
  • Options
    IgorewIgorew Posts: 11
    Player: pokazenyvlak
    After the last update this week. I cleaned the cache and game data as the game was lagging. After that steps my NF starting the fight in LDM. All content.
  • Options
    Nimrod_the_GreatestNimrod_the_Greatest Posts: 12
    edited March 2021
    Cyzada said:

Username: Abu Balactus

Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue: March 3, 2021 at 2:30 PM

Champion Involved: 5-Star Awakened Apocalypse

Opponent Champion: Mutant Ultron Droid

Game Mode: Alliance Quest

Quest Node: Map 5, Lower-Right Corner near Rogue

Questions:

Did it happen multiple times during one session?
    Yes, I fought twice and received only 1 charge.

Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges?
    I only fought with 5-Star Awakened Apocalypse.

Did this happen after updating to v30.0?
    Yes.

Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly?
    Once I entered the fight with Rogue I gained 2 additional charges totaling 3. After defeating Rogue I had a total of 4 Charges.

Yes, screenshots are attached.

Dude, all the Ultron Droids are robots.

Apocalypse only recives charges from "non-robot" opponents, see Apocalypse description in-game
    Ok thanks, I overlooked that
  • Options
    YashvermaYashverma Posts: 6

• Options
    Jdub1026Jdub1026 Posts: 5
    Fighting in the Odins Gauntlet(Hulk Ragnarock node) side quest tonight and noticed Nick Fury(5☆ awakened) was missing his sig ability. He immediately started the fight with no life decoy in degeneration mode. It wasn't happening in AQ, but seems to be happening in quest and arena mode.

In game name is °•đüb đ€£•°
  • Options
    Buttttt4Buttttt4 Posts: 22
    Nick Fury still starts without his model life decoy. It just happened in the new quest.
  • Options
    🙃
  • Options
    Gameover1025Gameover1025 Posts: 4
    edited March 2021
    Gameover2099
    Sentry 5*r4 sig 120
    In battle would gain warp charges but they would persist noticed 3/03 4:30 pm
    Hood for me is still the old version after the update even though civil warrior Angela and masacre were buffed I don’t have the new hood

As for as I know that’s all the problem I noticed

• Options
    NutSoBananasNutSoBananas Posts: 14
    Player name: NutSoBananas

Time broken sequence happened: 6:30am pmt, March 6, 2021 (among other times specifically running monthly EQ's as well as fighting in Act 5 all chapters and arena) going back all the way to the start of the 2021 calendar year.

Character being used: 5* NF R5 sig level 58.

Device being used: Samsung Galaxy S10+

This issue is my R5 sig level 58 5* NF will automatically start the fight with his life model decoy destroyed and instantly start losing health when I have yet to actually use him at all during the quest.
  • Options
    TheAverageMCOCPlayerTheAverageMCOCPlayer Posts: 7
    edited March 2021
    Nick fury missing persistent charge

Username JustAnAvgPlayer
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue 6 March 2021, 17.25 IST
    Champion Involved Rank 5 5* Nick Fury , Sig Level 1
    Opponent Champion Electro
    Game Mode EQ Sins of Father Chap
    Quest Node (if applicable)
    Did it happen multiple times during one session? (A session means that you did not exit/restart the game) yes. Tried multiple times re-entering quest without restarting and every time NF started in real mode. LMD missing
    Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges? Human Torch had the persistent charge symbol missing. But could activate pre fight and was available when fight started
    Did this happen after updating to v30.0? (This problem has occurred in the past but in this particular instance) first time occurrence ever post 30.1 Odin Mangog update
    Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly? restarting resolved the issues
    YouTube and Twitter Links below

https://youtu.be/ws1OdtGtv7U

https://youtu.be/IO6jj3P7ZZs

• Options
    KUZURIKUZURI Posts: 40
    Username KUZUŔI

I am not sure of time but it happened once during an alliance quest. My Morningstar lost the persistent charge symbol. And gained no charge throughout the quest.But I felt that the charges were working even if they were not visible
  • Options
    FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    FabiusBR
    March 7, 6:15 am CST.
    Corvus Glaive, six star awakened
    Multiple opponents
    Uncollected EQ, quest 2.2
    Multiple
    Happened every fight in that quest.
    Running v. 30.1.0 of the game on iPad 6th generation.
    After I finished the quest and started a new quest the persistent charges functioned normally. It may be a display issue, because Corvus’ damage level during the quest was consistent with what he would get from accumulated persistent charges.
  • Options
    SiabhSiabh Posts: 46
    Username: Anemoi
    March 7th 8pm IST
    Aegon 5/65 awakened
    Multiple opponents in uncollected event quest 3.1
    Version 30.0 on OnePlus 8
    The combo was not getting added carried over as well.
  • Options
    KrayZStuntsKrayZStunts Posts: 4
    5* Nick Fury 5/65 with max sig is not getting his persistent charge in the boss rush. I have posted several times about this issue. Kabam better give me something good for neutralizing my best character. Is there somewhere else I can log a complaint? This has been going on for a month and a half.
  • Options
    Arnab83SArnab83S Posts: 5

Username : arnab83s
    Against any champion
    Monthly quest , 1.2
    9th March, 2021, 6:28 am, Indian Time
  • Options
    ZxcvbnmlkjhZxcvbnmlkjh Posts: 5
    Username: Zxcvbnm!?lkjh
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue: 21:55 CDT MARCH 9, 2021
    Champion Involved: 5-Star UNAWAKENED CORVUS RANK 4
    Opponent Champion: VISION AOU, DOOMBOT
    Game Mode: ALLIANCE QUEST
    Quest Node (if applicable):N/A
    Did it happen multiple times during one session? (A session means that you did not exit/restart the game) YES
    Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges? YES
    Did this happen after updating to v30.0? (This problem has occurred in the past but in this particular instance) YES
    Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? YES
    Or did a later session function properly? YES
  • Options
    clydemu2005clydemu2005 Posts: 13
    it's back!
    Game name: clydemu2005
    Fury
    Odin side quest

• Options
    XxOvOxX_86XxOvOxX_86 Posts: 15
    Username: GoD_K¡nG_Doom

Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue: aprox. 11:05 am est. Issue 1st appeared 2 weeks ago.

Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have their Sig ability. Ie. 6-Star R3 Corvus, 6-Star R3 Sabertooth, 6-Star R3 Apocalypse Sig 130.

Opponent Champion: Every opponent on path.

Game Mode: Map 7 AQ(Corvus), Odin's Gauntlet Tier 7, Monthly EQ (Sabertooth & Apoc)

Quest Node (if applicable): The issue is not isolated to a node or path. Its all nodes and paths.

In more detail, the issue does seem to be random. Some days the persistent charges are present, others not.
    When the issue does occur, it is for the entire path. Not a specific defender or node.
  • Options

Burtmacklin-FBI
    3/10
    NF r5 5* awakened
    Aq
    Inner left lane section 2 map 5... science doom bot, vision, Howard the duck

Persistent charge missing instant missing infinity formula, poison damage.. no persistent charge.. eventaul k.o. hour later persistent charge reappears after being k.o'd and showing as 1

• Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    • Username ditto11
    • Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue: Mar 4
    • Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have their Sig ability. Ie. 5-Star Awakened Corvus) 5* Mephisto R5 Level 65. Unawakened.
    • Opponent Champion Green Goblin
    • Game Mode Event quest - Uncollected
    • Quest Node (if applicable) - can't recall
    • Did it happen multiple times during one session? (A session means that you did not exit/restart the game) Only noticed it once .. exited back to main screen went back in, still no persistant charges. Rebooted game, was fine after that.
    • Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges? only noticed it on Mephisto
    • Did this happen after updating to v30.0? (This problem has occurred in the past but in this particular instance) Not sure of version - whatever version was active on Android Mar 4
    • Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly? Restart fixed, yes.
    • Any Screenshots or Videos you'd like to share.

• Options
    SymoriaSymoria Posts: 1
    Same for me. Nick Fury 4 and 5* decoy destroyed at the start of the fight. I tried both in story quests, monthly quest, and monthly side quests. No matter who the opponent it.

Also, CMM 5* doesn't show how many charges are carrying over but when entering the next fight it does appear that they are carrying over. But a show stopper for her. More annoying than anything but Nick Fury is unplayable IMHO.
  • Options
    Tejaspatel231Tejaspatel231 Posts: 13
    Tejaspatel231
    Cg is missing persistent charge on display but it carries the effect of charges fight to fight. Nick fury even as opponent start the fight in second phase.
    Approx date: may be after update
    This bug is persisting after update.
  • Options
    AlsciendeAlsciende Posts: 3
    edited March 2021

• Username: Alsciende
    • Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue: March 13th
    • Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have their Sig ability. Ie. 5-Star Awakened Corvus): 5-Star Awakened Sentry, r5, sig 200
    • Opponent Champion: Doombot, Red Hulk, Sentry
    • Game Mode: Alliance Quest, Arena, Champions screen
    • Quest Node (if applicable)
    • Did it happen multiple times during one session? (A session means that you did not exit/restart the game): Yes, 3 fights in a row
    • Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges?: All my awakened Sentry have lost their persistent charge icon
    • Did this happen after updating to v30.0? (This problem has occurred in the past but in this particular instance): Yes
    • Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly: No
    • Any Screenshots or Videos you'd like to share.
    Thank you all in advance for your help.
  • Options
    Giantsfan1223Giantsfan1223 Posts: 17
    Still do not have persistent charges in my game. Cant use fury. This is ridiculous.