Please note that when we enable the 1 Loyalty Cost for Revives in Alliance Wars for Season 34, they will not be visible from the screen that appears when you choose to Revive or Heal a Champion from the Fight Screen.

You will be able to purchase Revives from the Loyalty tab in the Store Menu.

Share your Device you play on !πŸ“²

13Β»

Comments

  • FuwwetWantsHugUwUFuwwetWantsHugUwU Posts: 18 β˜…
    Realme X3 Superzoom: it runs really good and I never have any of the crash or performance issues
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S7: can actually run the game at locked 60fps and I always have the super smooth experience. Some animations aren't working too well on 60fps though.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 457 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I play on the Soulja console 2, bought it last week and it's epic so far, the controls and the graphics are well worth the investment
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 282 β˜…β˜…
    Smart phone.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 318 β˜…β˜…
    Moto G Power... Love it
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 318 β˜…β˜…
    Moto g power
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 356 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    12” iPad pro
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2021
    Redmi note 9S (Xiaomi).
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I dont like sharing things . Sry . U can buy one for yourself
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 736 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    iPhone XS Max. Still runs the game great and I'm not getting another iPhone until the stupid notch is gone.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,341 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Windows 11 works pretty well for me
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Qacob said:

    Mi 10t 5g, has some frame rate issues with the game occasionally despite having the top android chipset and 144hz, but fortunately all that's needed to get back to silly smooth gameplay is turning off the screen for a few seconds and then turning it back on.

    @Qacob do you have Android 11 yet? Cuz I haven't received on my miui.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,133 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kill_Grey said:

    Qacob said:

    Mi 10t 5g, has some frame rate issues with the game occasionally despite having the top android chipset and 144hz, but fortunately all that's needed to get back to silly smooth gameplay is turning off the screen for a few seconds and then turning it back on.

    @Qacob do you have Android 11 yet? Cuz I haven't received on my miui.
    Just got it 2 days ago
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Qacob said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    Qacob said:

    Mi 10t 5g, has some frame rate issues with the game occasionally despite having the top android chipset and 144hz, but fortunately all that's needed to get back to silly smooth gameplay is turning off the screen for a few seconds and then turning it back on.

    @Qacob do you have Android 11 yet? Cuz I haven't received on my miui.
    Just got it 2 days ago
    Damn, haven't got it in my region yet.

    Was your miui version already 12 before and after the Android update?
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,133 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kill_Grey said:

    Qacob said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    Qacob said:

    Mi 10t 5g, has some frame rate issues with the game occasionally despite having the top android chipset and 144hz, but fortunately all that's needed to get back to silly smooth gameplay is turning off the screen for a few seconds and then turning it back on.

    @Qacob do you have Android 11 yet? Cuz I haven't received on my miui.
    Just got it 2 days ago
    Damn, haven't got it in my region yet.

    Was your miui version already 12 before and after the Android update?
    I think so, yeah
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2021
    Qacob said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    Qacob said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    Qacob said:

    Mi 10t 5g, has some frame rate issues with the game occasionally despite having the top android chipset and 144hz, but fortunately all that's needed to get back to silly smooth gameplay is turning off the screen for a few seconds and then turning it back on.

    @Qacob do you have Android 11 yet? Cuz I haven't received on my miui.
    Just got it 2 days ago
    Damn, haven't got it in my region yet.

    Was your miui version already 12 before and after the Android update?
    I think so, yeah
    I see.

    So still no miui 12.5 huh?
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 511 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I run 2 phones. Samsung s20+ and iPhone 11. On WiFi I have 0 dramas with either iPhone has way less lag and quicker loading screens. On mobile Apple initial load of game takes so much longer than Samsung but once in game I'm back to the same where iPhone rules again. I occasionally see the no persistent charge bug on Samsung but have never seen it on iPhone.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    iPhone 11 Pro 64gb White
  • KnordyKnordy Posts: 128 β˜…
    Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 730 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Galaxy a50
  • A7madD1wA7madD1w Posts: 103 β˜…

    I usually use my 2020 ipad air, but if I'm recording a video I'll usually use my iphone 8 because aspect ratio stuff
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 2,916 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Samsung J7
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,856 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Oppo find X2

    6.7inch screen with Snapdragon 865 chipset.

    Best phone I've used to date for this game.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 15,704 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 665 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    iPhone 12. Thankfully it seems to be running the game ok after months of unintended inputs.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…


    Quite a big phone, lol
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 362 β˜…β˜…
    Redmi Note 9s
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 15,704 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kill_Grey said:


    Quite a big phone, lol
    I've had the best luck with LGs. Started with the V10 and I'm on the V60 now. Very solid performance.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2021

    Kill_Grey said:


    Quite a big phone, lol
    I've had the best luck with LGs. Started with the V10 and I'm on the V60 now. Very solid performance.
    Still no availability in my region...
  • pikapika Posts: 16 β˜…
    I'm using Asus rog phone 3, running with unlocked 160hz mode, due to a change of their game code last summer it occur a bug that kabam don't bother to fix which makes all displays support over 60hz to reduce their fps to half, so in my case game runs on 80fps, instead 160, but still game is running way more smooth and responsive than most ios devices or other flagships, which is why im not really complaining that much yet.

    Recently I bought TwinView dock accessory to have double screens while doing arena to able to multi-task chat/youtube and for some reason, it locks my game on 120fps. I guess there is a way to bypass that limitation. Temperature is high due to streaming when I took the screen.

Sign In or Register to comment.