**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spider Verse Venom evade issue

Lately when I’ve been playing Venom spider verse heroes have been able to evade me like spider Gwen, Miles, and og Spider-Man anyone else experience this?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You will need to counter the evade.
    You will need the klyntar buff
  • Options
    CrazyDATCrazyDAT Posts: 7
    I was doing one of the Odin quest paths and the node on it was the buffet node but no matter what it’s not affecting my ability accuracy and one of Venoms abilities is to stop any evades from spider verse champions and from what I see there’s no new update to Venom to stop that ability so it should be working
  • Options
    Anonymous1415Anonymous1415 Posts: 23
    Buffet probably nullified your Klyntar buff. Venom only counters Spiderverse evade when his Klyntar buff is active. Klyntar buff looks like this.

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

Buffet probably nullified your Klyntar buff. Venom only counters Spiderverse evade when his Klyntar buff is active. Klyntar buff looks like this.

This
  • Options
    CrazyDATCrazyDAT Posts: 7
    Thank you guys for the helpful info and that was my problem for that path and I thought that was it I was being stupid but then it happened again on a fight with spider mans stealth suit and he didn’t have a node on him. So you guys gave me useful info that I just never really payed attention too and now I just have a bug