Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Looking for a only AQ map 7 (mod: epic ) focused alliance

Looking for a only AQ map 7 ( epic ) focused alliance + AW no higher than platinum 4

I live in France, Europe time zone.

I can download and install any messenger for communication.

Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    You need to post this in Alliance recruitment not general
  • Options
    AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    Gil0610 said:

You need to post this in Alliance recruitment not general

Oups, I thought that I was in the right category, I forgot that I have two open tabs
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,818 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/categories/alliance-recruitment

better results if posted here

edit: seems ive been beaten to the punch
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Do you ever use Mephisto for offence?
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Good luck you may find it tough to get into an ally with prestige as low as yours, best to try to find a mix of map 7 with some 6 so you can get that prestige up! Good luck 🍀
  • Options
    AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Interesting rank 3...

Didn't have much choice, wanted to get the title
    Riptide said:

Yes, i used him a lot in mystic variant
    Texas_11 said:

Good luck you may find it tough to get into an ally with prestige as low as yours, best to try to find a mix of map 7 with some 6 so you can get that prestige up! Good luck 🍀

Thank you, I think that it is, no one responded, I once played in an alliance where they played the map 7 with epic but did not close all the days 100% I went out from there and since then I can not find the alliance where they close the map 7 all 5 days 100%...

Most likely i will have to look for an alliance with 6 map...
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Agresssor said:

Kill_Grey said:

Interesting rank 3...

Didn't have much choice, wanted to get the title
    Riptide said:

Yes, i used him a lot in mystic variant
    Texas_11 said:

Thank you, I think that it is, no one responded, I once played in an alliance where they played the map 7 with epic but did not close all the days 100% I went out from there and since then I can not find the alliance where they close the map 7 all 5 days 100%...

Most likely i will have to look for an alliance with 6 map...
    Your best bet is to join a family of allies , and you can get promoted by being skillful in war. If your prestige is **** and you are a monster in war for hard lanes , they may very well look past it.

At least that is what I did a while back.