**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cheapest way to switch suicides on/off during AW season?

Hello all,

Looking for cheapest ways to turn suicides on/off for the AW season. Obviously I know it will still cost a bit, but seeing if anyone has any tips since I can’t seem to find any videos online about it.

I’d like to turn suicides off when placing defense and then place them back on afterwards. I guess I’m really only looking to keep willpower and limber maxed when it comes to AW defense. With my suicides, I have willpower maxed already, but limber I usually just keep 1/5.

Any tips or suggestions from those who have videos or from those who currently run this with a breakdown of about how much it cost let me know!

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    KT1 has a video about switching on and off suicides. Search and check it out
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Cheapest way is probably to find a build that means you only ever have to reset the offence masteries, that way you save units not resetting defence and utility.
    If you’re going through the effort of removing suicides and maxing limber every war though... well something tells me you’re putting in 10x the effort of everyone else you’re playing with.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

Cheapest way is probably to find a build that means you only ever have to reset the offence masteries, that way you save units not resetting defence and utility.
    If you’re going through the effort of removing suicides and maxing limber every war though... well something tells me you’re putting in 10x the effort of everyone else you’re playing with.

Yea. Besides max limber will only catch a decent player off guard once. MD is actually worse than max limber. I once fought a Sym with max MD. Mf was spamming specials with every dex
  • Options
    og_steeleog_steele Posts: 80
    Mainer123 said:

It would be nice if we could have different setups for different game modes. Like have a war mastery tab , questing mastery tab etc...

Agree. That would be beneficial!
  • Options
    Valmarx said:

Dont understand who does war nowadays except Platinum and Master Brackets
    maybe Gold 1...
    Others ? those rewards sax big time compare to the time, nerves and resource invested
    in to it the period of it 3 weeks.

Do AQ, Arena ( get your units and ISO there ) and Quest around
    plenty to do.

Yes, I’m an end game player, thanks for the input.
  • Options

KT1 has a video about switching on and off suicides. Search and check it out

Thanks, I’ll look into it!