Options

That one champ who has been eluding you throughout .

Comments

• Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Corvus, dont have him in any rarity at all, not even as a 3*.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Doom. Really the only massive game changer I need.
  • Options
    X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155 β˜…
    Warlock 😭
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,340 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2021
    Definitely 5 or 6 star guardian
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,387 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Definitely 5 or 6 star guardian

Very close to my 2nd most wanted.
  • Options
    SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77 β˜…
    Karnak, of all people. And a few of the new ones, but he’s the only regular champ who’s been around for awhile that I don’t have at any rating. Never pulled him.

I’m ok with that.
  • Options
    SergioAsecasSergioAsecas Posts: 49 β˜…
    In 5 or 6 stars, Aegon and Ghost. Some of new champions also but these ones, are who I m looking for specially Aegon, I ve opened around twenty dual Cristal and have Skill Awakening gem and ascension ones from 2 to five and nothing
  • Options
    UOG5UOG5 Posts: 55 β˜…
    most good champs
  • Options
    DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 β˜…β˜…
    CGR, 0/10 in 6 star featured, 0/10 in 5 star featured, 0/7 in basics...
  • Options
    O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 140 β˜…β˜…
    Rohit_316 said:

CAIW , can't seem to get this guy at all even after opening 2 dozen crystals . Have to give my generic sigs to Doom for prestige , would love to sig 200 CAIW right away .

Eluding me like my 1st Prom. Date.

The same for me. Hunting for him as long as I remember. I am opening all crystals where he can be - and nothing. Incursions, featured, mystic/science, nexus. This makes me mad... I hate Kabam for this. You just cannot pull the champion you really want.. You have to wait for years...
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hype Quake Mags AA
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 β˜…β˜…
    Medusa since 2017.
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 β˜…β˜…
    Venom as well
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Void, no 5* of him. Recently got a 6*, but I need that dupe!
  • Options
    TrojansTrojans Posts: 18 β˜…
    There is no 5 and 6* Doom in my Mcoc version :/
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon and finally Aegon
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2021
    Gmonkey said:

Just apoc even as a 4 star.

If you are fine with 4* Apoc then next week you can grind for him in the Basic arenas.

Mine is 3* Wolverine, got the 4* and 5* though but i love playing with 3* champs.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,387 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    -sixate- said:

Void, no 5* of him. Recently got a 6*, but I need that dupe!

I have Void but don't like playing him ..will wait for CAIW only to put all my class + generic sigs.
  • Options
    Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114 β˜…
    Hype and tech spidy, cannot pull either, I've opened about 20 of those tech/cosmic 5* crystals, but I can pull Apoc from basic, makes no sense
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Angela
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Well it was venom but I pulled him earlier this week. Sorry to everyone who hasn’t pulled their dream champ.
  • Options
    SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230 β˜…
    Apoc.

I’ve opened 20 featured 5* and 8 featured 6*, about 40 of the apoc featured cavs, those cav sexennium crystals. Several basic 5* crystals since he entered the pool... no luck.

To be fair, I have had pretty exceptional luck otherwise. But still, i really need him lol
  • Options
    DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130 β˜…
    5* gamora. 17 tried in this featured. Still havent got her. Wanna complete set of 1-6*
    Other than that i got them all in 1* or another
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hype is one that I really want
  • Options
    Kronos187Kronos187 Posts: 8 β˜…
    Corvus, can't get a 5/6 star. Can't even get him from the Cosmic/Tech dual crystal.
  • Options
    VolatilityVolatility Posts: 25 β˜…
    Doom, Aegon, and Cap IW are the big three for me (CGR as well but he’s too new to really say he’s been β€˜eluding’ me). All I have left in content progression are 7.1 100% and Abyss. Not touching Abyss without Aegon, so I’m a bit stuck until I pull him lol. Would still prefer pulling Doom though - the amount of mystic/science DCCs I’ve opened for him is ridiculous.

I was missing Void & Red Guardian for the longest time too, but managed to luck out and snagged them recently.
  • Options
    ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149 β˜…
    5✰ Fury. I have a 4✰ that is maxed and still very useful. But I have a generic gem waiting just for him and no one else.
  • Options
    ẞlΠΎΠΎdẞlΠΎΠΎd Posts: 2,005 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got back into the game when Hype and Medusa were the meta, and somehow they still decide to ignore my account. I've got gems but I don't have them..