**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6*rank up

NooBSandYNooBSandY Posts: 12
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I recently got my first 6 star champ and I maxed him out for rank one but when I tried to rank him up it needed

3x tier 5 basic catalyst
7x tier 4 basic catalysts
7x tier 2 alpha catalysts
7x tier 4 class catalysts

The problem is I am level 46 and I can have 6 class catalyst at most
So how am I supposed to rank him up.
at what level I'll be able to have 7 of those.
Please Help!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    NooBSandY said:

I recently got my first 6 star champ and I maxed him out for rank one but when I tried to rank him up it needed

3x tier 5 basic catalyst

Please Help!

I'm not entirely sure what level you have to be, but I'd recommend using 50% XP boosts while questing, it can help with progressing through your levels
  • NooBSandYNooBSandY Posts: 12
    I completed 6.1 fully 100% and was doing cavalier level event Quist for past two months that's how I got it

NooBSandY said:

3x tier 5 basic catalyst

Please Help!

I'm not entirely sure what level you have to be, but I'd recommend using 50% XP boosts while questing, it can help with progressing through your levels
    I have used 50% xp boost that provided by game for a new account for one week this is my second account I was trying to get uncollected in 7 days that's how I started this account a few months ago

And about leveling up if I go explore each story Quist I should probably get to level 50 in a week or 2.

Are you sure that would work to get 7 cc at a time.
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    Chapter 4 is the best place to grind XP. Only 2 energy per node and with +50% XP you get about 1800 XP per fight
    Anyone sure at what level I get to have 7 so I'll set my mind to grind till that level
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    If you need more space in your inventory you can level up. See no problem here.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    NooBSandY said:

I completed 6.1 fully 100% and was doing cavalier level event Quist for past two months that's how I got it

You 100%ed 6.1! Damn I need to see this roster

NooBSandY said:

lvl 46 and 100% 6.1 dang
    It's my second account to complete aol asap
    Riptide said:

NooBSandY said:

You 100%ed 6.1! Damn I need to see this roster

Is it really that hard
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Level 50

Level 50

I got to level 50 today tha ks guys now I can have 8 cc

NooBSandY said:

NooBSandY said:

lvl 46 and 100% 6.1 dang
    It's my second account to complete aol asap
    oh lol, makes more sense. Did u spend any money though its impressive either way
    No I didn't spend money I just grinded arenas for unit and act 1-4 for revives and portions. Most of the hero's I used I got from act 6 and act 7 rewards