**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

CGR WHY

So i have been hunting cgr since the featured crystal came out after almost a year at failing to get doom and have opened about 17 only good champs i got were ibom and blade so should i keep going for featured crystals or start going for dual crystals cus i have no good cosmic champs other than Venom

CGR WHY 162 votes

continue going for featured
42%
razielabn86TortoigSIlverProfessorKossukoseMagrailothosGNASTYMasterduxSceptilemaniacHilldarWarlord5386Manav_preet0808Texas_11Malreck04The_Blue_JaguarDaphboyRakeYoungspaceoctopusReaper2823brandinho 69 votes
go for dual class crystals
57%
LeNoirFaineantcytwbcjdrum663GK_23Champ_ZYoMoves16wegnerkace007venturaFurious_Fighter1CupidThesurvivlistThefire13ReferenceAckbar67rcm201710or_StrongTitoBandito187shadow_lurker22JuggerNotReverend_Ruckus 93 votes

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Go for featured. Dual you still have a lower chance that the featured.
  • UOG5UOG5 Posts: 55

yh its just frustrating landing on terrax 4 times but ill still wait for more votes

Cgr is now in the basic pool

you sill have a better chance to get him in the featured. there are almost 200 champs in this game and the odds are slim to pull him. Featured is where u will get him
    UOG5 said:

yh its just frustrating landing on terrax 4 times but ill still wait for more votes
    trust me ik. I saved up for 20 and didn't get him until the 20th crystal.

UOG5 said:

lol yh suppose ur right but how is he to play is he worth all the crystals
    UOG5 said:

UOG5 said:

Yes. He helped me finish Act 6.3 and 6.4 and is helping me rn 100% Act 7.1

The key to quickly pulling the most desirable champs is to not want them. It's kinda like dating, honestly.

lol playing hard to get
    Shaqatac said:

Hope u get him he’s insane i have him r3 and r5 👀

Thanks dude enjoy
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    My suggestion is to go for the featured for the next month while it’s here and then go for basics. You have a higher chance of pulling him in the featured so it’s worth it to continue going for it right now.
    Will3808 said:

My suggestion is to go for the featured for the next month while it’s here and then go for basics. You have a higher chance of pulling him in the featured so it’s worth it to continue going for it right now.

thats a good idea hope its not another doom situation
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 235 ★★
    Right there with you buddy. I'm about 16 - 17 in and I've yet to see him.
    I did duals ONCE and pulled a King Groot.
    Back to featured for me lol.
    The crystal isn't going to be around much longer so the higher chances won't be forever so I'll go dual after that.
    I too hunted doom before and have a stacked mystic / science roster but no doom.
    I'm close to forming another featured and will spin it without hesitating.

I did have a troll roll where it rolled over cgr when it clearly should have stopped.

I record all of these and am thinking of making a video if I ever get him.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I'd go dual class because even if you miss CGR, you still have the opportunity to get another good cosmic champ like Corvus, CMM, Medusa, Hyperion, etc.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I never get disappointed opening a basic and getting an awesome champ, but I would always be disappointed opening a featured and getting a terrible champ.

I've opened one 5* featured in my life and got the one I wanted though so can't complain

Sorry for your bad luck.

However, I've opened a ton of basics and still ended up with a pretty amazing roster (double doom, double torch, quake, ghost, etc.) and earned a lot more iso and free sigs in the process, so I still feel that's the way to go... unless you have everyone in the game already and can only target brand new champs.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Got him in one Tech/Cosmic Dual after he was included in the Basics. But the Featured has a higher chance right now. Use the sigil so it would be cheaper.

Sorry, I had to do it

it both encourages me and makes me happy for u but at the same time makes me hate you

Got him in one Tech/Cosmic Dual after he was included in the Basics. But the Featured has a higher chance right now. Use the sigil so it would be cheaper.

ive not been lucky since last year September that i pulled my ghost after i said i dont get what is so good about ghost (boy was i wrong) this was from a basic crystal btw
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    UOG5 said:

UOG5 said:

He's not just got crazy damage. He's also actually ridiculous fun to play with. The animations, the attacks, the stupid cosmic bike... Any time I play with him, he makes me smile.

Also, he works great with two of my fave champs, P2099 and original Ghost Rider.

Keep hunting - and good luck!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Figure out what piece of content you really need the champ for, complete it the hard way if permanent content, or not at all if temporary content.

Then you'll get the champ you wanted.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Since you said you need a good cosmic/tech it'll be wiser since this one has a better chance
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    This is a fantastic pool, after this your best bet is to go basics since so many champs are getting updated and the pool will have the best champs in there.

Edit : With that being said I’m going for jubilee until I get her and looking to dupe my spiderham.
  • Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    edited March 2021

He’s been my #1 wanted champ for a while especially since I had a rank 2-3,3-4 & 4-5 Cosmic gem from variants & events. I tried to get him from featured and dual class crystals with no luck so it’s hard to recommend one or the other but featured has a higher percentage if you have tons of shards. Dual class crystals are good if you have patience. I wanted Doom for the longest time and finally got him a while back from a dual class so they are decent but lower percentage rate. Got Doom after like 20 dual class openings. Never got him from any featured or Cavs. Now I’ve since pulled Doom like 3 more times from basics and also got a 6* Doom but when I reeeeeally wanted him when he was brand new it just wasn’t happening.

I pulled CGR yesterday, pure dumb luck! Was crazy bored last night and got 5 of the Mangog featured Cavs and spent some real $$ on the units which is often brutal and a huge waste of money. Pulled 4 3*s in a row and felt burnt. Pulled a 5* Nexus on the last crystal. Popped it open and BAM CGR! Took him straight to r5 & used a generic awakening gem on him I’ve had for a while. He’s definitely worth going for dude, super fun to play and sick damage and animations.

You will pull him eventually man, just keep popping crystals.
    Zenn_La said:

He’s been my #1 wanted champ for a while especially since I had a rank 2-3,3-4 & 4-5 Cosmic gem from variants & events. I tried to get him from featured and dual class crystals with no luck so it’s hard to recommend one or the other but featured has a higher percentage if you have tons of shards. Dual class crystals are good if you have patience. I wanted Doom for the longest time and finally got him a while back from a dual class so they are decent but lower percentage rate. Got Doom after like 20 dual class openings. Never got him from any featured or Cavs. Now I’ve since pulled Doom like 3 more times from basics and also got a 6* Doom but when I reeeeeally wanted him when he was brand new it just wasn’t happening.

I pulled CGR yesterday, pure dumb luck! Was crazy bored last night and got 5 of the Mangog featured Cavs and spent some real $$ on the units which is often brutal and a huge waste of money. Pulled 4 3*s in a row and felt burnt. Pulled a 5* Nexus on the last crystal. Popped it open and BAM CGR! Took him straight to r5 & used a generic awakening gem on him I’ve had for a while. He’s definitely worth going for dude, super fun to play and sick damage and animations.

You will pull him eventually man, just keep popping crystals.

Thanks dude from what I’ve seen pop luck rlly works

Figure out what piece of content you really need the champ for, complete it the hard way if permanent content, or not at all if temporary content.

Then you'll get the champ you wanted.

Lol Sounds about right that’s how I got thing right after doing 6.1.2 Ultron boss his shock immunity sure would have helped

Texas_11 said:

This is a fantastic pool, after this your best bet is to go basics since so many champs are getting updated and the pool will have the best champs in there.

Edit : With that being said I’m going for jubilee until I get her and looking to dupe my spiderham.

Good luck with jubilee the 6 star featured comes out soon

Since you said you need a good cosmic/tech it'll be wiser since this one has a better chance

I tried them on my last 3 openings I got all tech somehow sentinel nebula and darkhawk so it low key made me step back from it
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Sorry, I had to do it

CGR Herald of Air-Walker???