**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Community vote Avatar choice!

Up for vote is some random champs that have been asked for....to keep everything fair with everyone there will be a vote on who the most popular champ of the poll. Voting begins today and will conclude APRIL 1st. After the votes are in I will get to work on the most awesome avatar of the winning champ for everyone! If you don’t see anyone you like don’t worry there will be another mix of champs to vote on each month and I do consider community input on who they would like to see in the upcoming poll.

Community vote Avatar choice! 111 votes

Dr. Doom
45%
TristanReeseSmith14SceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsDRTOshadow_lurker22JuggerNotFrankCYoungNotsavage19Captain_Pug30Luke9523O_Deadpool_Ogsil6374Hera1d_of_Ga1actusProximaMidnight_8Sarvanga1_XdSpoodermanxDPricelessLeoZedSteel_Ball_Run 51 votes
Tigra
9%
RockyshockyaliaslantepeKill_GreyMobile_P0tat0Deamon1337MasterpuffPrakhar_82Aziz5253hermTheBair123Scarcity27 11 votes
Human torch
22%
NojokejaymUnsilentTopCat87JamesA15MiStaLovaEdwxnKyusushuiTripleUKsp_2099Maxwell24FiiNCHBawa69TheInfintyDoctor_Strange19Charlie21540QfuryTheLegionMasterShaqatacZura_1Nigelthornberry 25 votes
Blade
9%
Scopeotoe987Rookiie007md92Berserker22HoitadoZenn_LaYodabolt21RDMNDragfire1760The_HoTUTheBoogyMan 11 votes
The Hood
11%
Cat_MurdockAleorQacobMauledIcy000IronGladiator22Ben_15455CrasyduckScrubhanPuttPuttThe_Sentry06Geralt_123Cynic 13 votes

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Blade
    Blade deserves some love
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Dr. Doom

It’s a prank! Groot profile pic inbound

I can put groot in the next community avatar vote....I’m sure he will grab most of the votes 😂
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    The Hood
    I think The Hood's really cool.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Dr. Doom
    I mean... He’s Doom
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    Human torch
    Where's Spidey SE? 😭
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    You put Doom in there so now there's no contest.
    Dr. Doom
    Edwxn said:

Where's Spidey SE? 😭

Next one will get Spider-Man SE, not to worry all champs considered favorites and not so favorites will eventually get there spot in the voting....just check back after April 1st to see what other five champs will be up for the community avatar vote! 🙂
    Dr. Doom
    Maybe I should of left doom out of this one lol, but there’s still time to vote!
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    I would love to see G2099
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Tigra
    Holros said:

I would love to see G2099

Hey man! Long time no see.
    Dr. Doom
    Going to call it....your avatar will be DOOM! The avatar will be posted shortly to another page. Thanks everyone for participating, the voting is now closed. Be on the lookout for the next community avatar vote 🙂