**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

why are incursions way worse now?

So I don't understand what the progress idea for incisions was? Incursions were already difficult and time consuming so to try to make them better you decided to ramp up the difficulty and make the buffs useless now? this partofthe game is now ruined and is useless in my opinion. I'd be surprised if im not in the majority of thinking on this issue.

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Yeah the hacks have become worse actually.

which do you think got worse?
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Hacks covering so few champs.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Pyrokinetics and Lightning Fists are way worse.
    In fact they are useless now and they better get removed at all, if they are to stay at they current state.
    40% chance to incinerate on last medium, instead of both mediums, is 50% hack efficiency reduction.
    30% chance to shock on last light, instead of all four lights, is 75% hack efficiency reduction.
    Also, most of the new good hacks rely on parry/heavy playstyle, meaning taking a lot of block damage, especially at later rooms.
    New released champs have been added that increase difficulty also, as they are overall better defenders than old champs (Apocalypse, ProfX etc.).
    Only positive addition was that hacks now last for 4 zones, instead of 3.
    i do have to admit that pyrokinetics and lightning fists got worse. but they greatly improved impact purge and made it really good for nodes like arc overload where you can put and stack insane degens on the opponent. but the power sting hack does seem kinda useless, and i thought it would be something like when you activate a special attack, you put a permanent power sting on the opponent until they activate a special attack
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

So I don't understand what the progress idea for incisions was? Incursions were already difficult and time consuming so to try to make them better you decided to ramp up the difficulty and make the buffs useless now? this partofthe game is now ruined and is useless in my opinion. I'd be surprised if im not in the majority of thinking on this issue.

yup yup yup, I knew this would happen. Its beginning to become a trend.
    People: The boss rush is wayyyy to easy make something hard kabam!
    People right now: Why is the incursions update so hard! Its so useless so make it easier!

I predict that another piece of easy content will come out and people will follow this cycle all over again.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

People right now: Why is the incursions update so hard! Its so useless so make it easier!

I predict that another piece of easy content will come out and people will follow this cycle all over again.
    Lol. Incursion is supposed to be a fun piece of content. Hardness is a different thing.When most of the hacks are just weaker and don't even interact with most of the champs you bring then it is not a very good change.
    Then bring champs that do work with the hacks?
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Lol. Incursion is supposed to be a fun piece of content. Hardness is a different thing.When most of the hacks are just weaker and don't even interact with most of the champs you bring then it is not a very good change.
    Then bring champs that do work with the hacks?
    Yeah there are too many champs that have unblockable, unstoppable and power stings and degen that everyone might have these champs.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Agreed, the new hacks is both a problem with being too specific (Eg. needing specific champions with power sting), and a problem in numbers (total number of hacks is increased, so less likely to see certain beneficial combinations).

So, even if there can still be interesting synergies of hacks, you are less likely to be able to 'draw' the hacks that would make the synergy work.

Its kind of like deck-building games - whereas in the past, even if your champions don't incinerate, the chances of pulling the Pyrokinetic hack is not uncommon over the course of 3-4 rounds. Now, since there are more hacks, you might not see that hack in those 3-4 rounds.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Too many power sting hacks for the 6-7 champs (Frost, Porky, Yellow jacket, Torch and whoever I forgot) and 2 synergies (Mr. Fantastic) in the game that use that mechanic...and the ratio of getting them seems to be as high as every other hack combined. Otherwise it's not been bad so far.
  • Options
    MusikmenMusikmen Posts: 63
    I agree. Hack changes don't seem to align and sector changes are more restrictive
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

how in the world is it worse? we just got better hacks, and new hacks to try out. the difficulty is not ramped up, and the buffs are more useful now

Hacks are **** now, I keep getting same useless hacks which doesn't benefit my champion. While unstoppable you get bla bla. Or while under shock bla bla WTF ? Also some other useless **** . Most of the time now all 3 choices are ****.

New update is BS, was so tough to even do sector 7 before it was just walk in park to get to zone 10. I can't imagine what ector 8 will be. I have yet to play it
    Yea. I did Sector 6 today and only got buff cornucopia in zone 7, by then my partner was dead. Previously I would get it by the third or 4th zone. Also, the change to lightning fists and pyrokinetics pretty much killed them for me. They were my favourite hacks but after the update, I stopped using them. Impact surge is so much better now. I never bothered with it before but now I love it.
    What's with the endless power sting hacks? I only got the perfect match of power sting once when I got a hack that applied them with dot. I've never seen that hack again
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I really like the changes personally.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

I really like the changes personally.

It is good for some hacks and bad for others. Lightning fists and pyrokinetics are dead. Long live impact surge and strategic movement.
    With increase in hacks, it becomes harder to get the one you want so he number of rare hacks should be increased to 4. I went 7 zones today before I got buff cornucopia. Just endless cycles of the power sting hacks and unstoppable whatever that very few champions benefit from. If there is a hack that gives a chance to go unstoppable on heavies or heavy counter, that would actually be good