**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss completists needed

Am I ready to beat abyss

Ps I also have 100 dollars as a “things just went south”

Pss my human torch is unawakened advice on fighting mesphisto will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Assuming you’ve got a decent amount of skill then yes that’s enough to get it done. Good luck!
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    If you have a ranked up sym supreme he is widely regarded to be better for the easy path. With mephisto it’s just a case of being close to him while he has his aura active so you get smoulders really quickly
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    I’d honestly say if you have a four or five star Torch it’s worth considering bringing him instead if he’s duped. All it takes is one slip up against Mephisto and you have to start all the way over... I had that happen to me (silly
    mistake and ate a combo in addition to the block damage) but luckily he was already duped. If you feel confident go for it, but be warned! Otherwise it looks great! You more than likely might need another 1-2k units depending on how you can fight. Make sure to take breaks so you don’t lose your mind. And the best of luck to you!
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

I’d honestly say if you have a four or five star Torch it’s worth considering bringing him instead if he’s duped. All it takes is one slip up against Mephisto and you have to start all the way over... I had that happen to me (silly
    mistake and ate a combo in addition to the block damage) but luckily he was already duped. If you feel confident go for it, but be warned! Otherwise it looks great! You more than likely might need another 1-2k units depending on how you can fight. Make sure to take breaks so you don’t lose your mind. And the best of luck to you!

You do not need to start over, that's just a waste, what you should do is if you lose prefight, build shoulders and build to sp3 and try to keep nova as much as you can, no need to quit out
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    You’re ready young Daniel-san