**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CGR WHY

2»

Comments

• Options
    UOG5UOG5 Posts: 55
    continue going for featured

Sorry, I had to do it

CGR Herald of Air-Walker???
    Cgr wishes he was air walkers herald
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    go for dual class crystals
    Featured - 24 champs, dual - ~ 60 champs. With featured 30k 5* shards will give you cgr with 8% chance. Dual - 5%. But dual can also give another great cosmic champs, who may even be better then cgr (Hyperion), and the odds to get cgr or Hype are almost 10% with 30k shards, wich is already better. Plus you get more 6* shards
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I got him last week from the 5* dual crystal. He looks great. Currently at r3. Does he need to be awakened?
  • Options
    Aleor said:

Featured - 24 champs, dual - ~ 60 champs. With featured 30k 5* shards will give you cgr with 8% chance. Dual - 5%. But dual can also give another great cosmic champs, who may even be better then cgr (Hyperion), and the odds to get cgr or Hype are almost 10% with 30k shards, wich is already better. Plus you get more 6* shards

you make a good point i will just prolly save a lot of shards then just think about it

• Options

I got him last week from the 5* dual crystal. He looks great. Currently at r3. Does he need to be awakened?

no he doesnt the awakened ability just gives him some more utility
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    UOG5 said:

no he doesnt the awakened ability just gives him some more utility
    Thanks mate
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★

I know you might be thinking that I am just making this post to brag and annoy you, but actually I am not, I am posting to give you hope.

I feel tour pain. I have been playing the game almost since release and I've raged quit it at least a couple of times, everytime taking a break from it from 9-11 months .

The reason? Becaise I just couldn't stand my bad rng luck. I am not kidding you when I say that for about 2-3 years my MY ONLY TWO good champs were a duped 5* SL and Dr. Vodooo. The rest? Absolute trash. I had to do like 90% of Act 5 with those two only... all i can say os that it wasn't fun. Even during the height of 4*, my ONLY GOOD ONE was Dr. Strange.. and I got him like two months before his 12.0 nerf, leaving me again then with again absolute trash. That one was the first time I raged quit.

The second time was after my 3rd 6* pull. First one was Iron Patriot. Second one OG Captain Marvel. Third one King Groot.

About exactly a year a go I started playing again. Around May-June 2020 things started looking up when I got 5* Human Torch, Thing and AA. Then August gave new life to my already duped several times magneto, pulled OR to go with him. And then from October 2020 or so my luck has been ABSOLUTELY BONKERS.

Doom, Aegon, CAIW, Warlock, Ghost ( 6* duped!) CMM, CGR, Venom, Guardian, Nick Fury, you name it. Of all the Beyond God AND God Tier champs I am only missing Apocalypse and CG, the rest I have either as 5* or 6*, duped even, some of them as both 5* AND 6* ( like CGR an Magneto)

My point? Keep trying bro. Go for the featured crystals man. Part of my luck I attributed that I started betting on the featured odds. Sure if you open only featured crystals you end having less champs, but since the ratio of BG/God/Good to Meme champs in the featured are more favorable, then odds are you end up with better champs.

I hope the RNG Gods sooner rather than later will smile on you, as they did to me.
  • Options

I know you might be thinking that I am just making this post to brag and annoy you, but actually I am not, I am posting to give you hope.

I feel tour pain. I have been playing the game almost since release and I've raged quit it at least a couple of times, everytime taking a break from it from 9-11 months .

The reason? Becaise I just couldn't stand my bad rng luck. I am not kidding you when I say that for about 2-3 years my MY ONLY TWO good champs were a duped 5* SL and Dr. Vodooo. The rest? Absolute trash. I had to do like 90% of Act 5 with those two only... all i can say os that it wasn't fun. Even during the height of 4*, my ONLY GOOD ONE was Dr. Strange.. and I got him like two months before his 12.0 nerf, leaving me again then with again absolute trash. That one was the first time I raged quit.

The second time was after my 3rd 6* pull. First one was Iron Patriot. Second one OG Captain Marvel. Third one King Groot.

About exactly a year a go I started playing again. Around May-June 2020 things started looking up when I got 5* Human Torch, Thing and AA. Then August gave new life to my already duped several times magneto, pulled OR to go with him. And then from October 2020 or so my luck has been ABSOLUTELY BONKERS.

Doom, Aegon, CAIW, Warlock, Ghost ( 6* duped!) CMM, CGR, Venom, Guardian, Nick Fury, you name it. Of all the Beyond God AND God Tier champs I am only missing Apocalypse and CG, the rest I have either as 5* or 6*, duped even, some of them as both 5* AND 6* ( like CGR an Magneto)

My point? Keep trying bro. Go for the featured crystals man. Part of my luck I attributed that I started betting on the featured odds. Sure if you open only featured crystals you end having less champs, but since the ratio of BG/God/Good to Meme champs in the featured are more favorable, then odds are you end up with better champs.

I hope the RNG Gods sooner rather than later will smile on you, as they did to me.

Thanks dude I’ll keep trying the featured until they go out then I’ll go for cosmic and tech dual crystals really appreciate the encouragement