**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Agent X zzz and I’s Sector 8 Zone 20 Push

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
So @Agent_X_zzz and I were planning on doing a run this weekend over a few days. We actually ended up getting it all done today.

In terms of items, he used less, probably ≈400 units worth. I took 950 units 0_o.

Agent did 4 zone i believe solo corvus timeouts while i was doing irl activities.

The actual experience was pretty fun but its a GRIND. Worse than abyss easy path in terms of time it takes. As we had to do a lot of 8 minute corvus timeouts. I think the estimated time was about 7 hours of fighting? We played from 12 ish-2 PST, Agent solod some rooms from 2:30-4 ish i think. And we played from 9-12.

We didnt come across anything too brutal in terms of run ending node combos.

But the attack values...

They were high enough that as much as a blocked hit would be lights out.

Another revelation we came across is that the Strategic Movement hack is the most broken hack by far. Tbh, i dont know if we would have gotten as far without it. Especially not with so few items.(me for sure)

I havent opened the sigs, but ill say it was nice to do some real challenging content. For any endgamers who think all Act 7 Map 7 etc is too easy, try Incursions. That was rough. A true test of skill and intercept ability.

Also some luck.

MVP’s were EASILY Corvus. He carried hard. But other MVPs were for Agent Quake, and for me Morningstar. Her heal is fantastic.

Both of us brought Aegon along and he ended up being dead weight. Didnt do anything. Mine was benched until i subbed him out for heimdal later in the zones.

Just wanted to share. Also, i should have a 5* to open for my bday tomorrow, which is pretty fun.

Thanks for the great run @Agent_X_zzz!

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    You managed to play incursions for 7 hours? Wow.
    Also be glad those attack values were on champs with dexable specials lol
    Was it worth it in your opinion?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Ooooo nice.
  • Options
    I was kinda losing a little interest in the game, mostly due to nothing to do but mess with champs. This taught me otherwise, which was exciting as well.
  • Options
    ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    WOW !
    Im speechless !
    Thats some insane level of patience and skill and of course co-op between you 2
    B R A V O !
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    What the hell! 70k attack. How much damage would it be doing even on parry?
  • Options

Like 1100 i think? Dont remember exactly. Took a medium with MS and it crit for 60k.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Like 1100 i think? Dont remember exactly. Took a medium with MS and it crit for 60k.
    1100 on parry ? That's it ? Can't be ..a 22k attack points opponent does like 800 -900 per parry.
  • Options
    Rohit_316 said:

1100 on parry ? That's it ? Can't be ..a 22k attack points opponent does like 800 -900 per parry.
    Depends on nodes and amount of block pen if any.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I can’t believe you stopped to do irl activities the audacity. I bet irl activities was 😉 but that should have never been chosen over incursions.

Lol I’m joking 😂😂
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yes it was very fun, I used Ægon from Z1-11, then I subbed in Heimdall who is MVP because both my champs can be played on 1 HP easily. Also yes strategic movement is broken op