**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

And they say domino doesnt have reliable ability accuracy reduction

FaseehFaseeh Posts: 3,188 ★★★★★
I decided to take my 6* r1 domino against a few fights just to test her out. Got a little low on health in tier 7 and saw ghulk had heal or hide. and i stood far away for that heal to happen. Domino shut it down. Twice in a row :# . Tried her in mutant cav eq but gave up cause i rarely ever saw a fury pop up. Such reliable utility when you dont need it :D

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Just wondering, whats the best play style for domino? Cliff notes would be helpful.. :smile:
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    What's really weird to me about this is apparently the cosmic node is unaffected by AAR, I gained furies just fine against armor shattered Ultron with Medusa. Same with the skill node, Masacre's disorient never made any trouble. Had hoped that applied to the other nodes as well, but nope, mutant is still shut down by mags and domino.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

What's really weird to me about this is apparently the cosmic node is unaffected by AAR, I gained furies just fine against armor shattered Ultron with Medusa. Same with the skill node, Masacre's disorient never made any trouble. Had hoped that applied to the other nodes as well, but nope, mutant is still shut down by mags and domino.

Medusa can't shut down some nodes. Eg, the node that drains your power every 20 secs and a few others I don't remember
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Raichu626 said:

Medusa can't shut down some nodes. Eg, the node that drains your power every 20 secs and a few others I don't remember
    But Aarkus basically ignores plagued mind.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Chikel said:

Raichu626 said:

He does? I gotta test that out
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Chikel said:

Raichu626 said:

Still, it's weird that Medusa can't shut down plagued mind while AA can
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    And that's the problem with her AAR. Way too small for you to be able to rely on it in situations where it's needed, but it's still there to screw you over when you don't want it.