**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iceman vs magneto almost no damage

I was doing arena and I encountered a team of Prof X, Guilly 2099, and red magneto. They were all 6 star R2 unawakened and I was using 5 star R3 champs so it should still be pretty easy.
Prof X and Guilly gave me no trouble
When I fought magneto with my awakened Iceman against the magneto who had willpower pretty much no damage was being dealt. My hits were doing 80 and critical hits 220 and my frostbite and cold snap were doing around 42 damage but his will power was healing him 142 per tick. If I made the frostbites detonated with a heavy attack it just dealt around 1000 but he’d be healing from willpower off the stun. At 200 hits in I had only taken off 8% of his health. The only way I could do more damage was to use an sp3 which took exactly 5% of his health each time

I looked through Magneto’s abilities and synergies and couldn’t find a reason for it
Is this a bug or is magneto a great iceman counter ?

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Sounds like a bug to me. Might be some synergy with PX but I couldn’t imagine what it might be
  • He could have pretty high energy resistance
  • HarpenerHarpener Posts: 41

Had it happen to me two weeks ago, recorded some of it once I realized the mental barrier from the Drug M synergy with Prof X was bugged. It took a special 3 to kill Mags.

Video: https://youtu.be/1F5yRDMvKHU

Screenshot of team:

Looks like exactly the same issue I was having just my special 3 did exactly 5% damage Each time
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    The drug M synergy might be broken
  • GrimXYZGrimXYZ Posts: 100
    Any news on this? I run into prof x + magneto once in a while in arena and it is always a pain. When I try to use my own team it seems like the mental barrier is also working in my favour. I could just stand there and take hits all day...