**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[MERGED] ODIN BUGGED (Bifrost Gauntlet tier 8 boss)

Alt_Zeta22Alt_Zeta22 Posts: 24
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Power Draw doesn't seem to be working and I didn't bring a champ with buffs, so my sunspot, who worked fine a few days ago, no longer works and neither does my masacre. I really don't want to lose a feather due to a bug. Please fix this. Thanks.

**title updated by a moderator**
Post edited by Kabam Loto on

Comments

• Options
    K1NGinTheNorthK1NGinTheNorth Posts: 15
    Yesterday, I fought Odin (Boss) with Sunspot and gained a power gain buff for each damaging debuff on him to counter Buffed up appropriately.

Today I fought Odin using Sunspot, Void and Colossus. No power gains from the damaging Debuffs from Sunspot or Void which lead to no damage, and Colossus wasn't dealing damage when I had 3+ Armour Ups until I revived him.

Has something changed in the last day?
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    It's important to note that Void does not deal damaging debuffs. His intimidating presence debuffs are all non-damaging. One of his natural abilities is to inflict damage based on the number of unique debuffs on the opponent, but the debuffs themselves do not do damage.

For example, bleed is a damaging debuff. Petrify is a non-damaging debuff.
  • Options
    LastyLasty Posts: 13
    Am I missing something here?

I'm not getting any power gain buffs from damaging debuffs. If this is only broken with Venom thats fine because he generates his own buffs (as seen in pictures) but if this is broken with other champions players could end up in trouble. Maybe they don't have a good or ranked up champion that gains enough buffs so go in with a champion that causes a lot of debuffs but then don't get the power gain buffs and can't damage him.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    First pic shows you're at 15% power after applying 2 bleeds to odin
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Did you have any dead team mates?
  • Options

First pic shows you're at 15% power after applying 2 bleeds to odin

Yes but I'm not getting the power gain buffs (example) BWCV does a heavy attack applies 3 bleeds and gets 3 power gain buffs so now she can damage him (its the buffed up node)
    Riptide said:

Did you have any dead team mates?

No all team still alive
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,799 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

Power Draw doesn't seem to be working and I didn't bring a champ with buffs, so my sunspot, who worked fine a few days ago, no longer works and neither does my masacre. I really don't want to lose a feather due to a bug. Please fix this. Thanks.

Yesterday, I fought Odin (Boss) with Sunspot and gained a power gain buff for each damaging debuff on him to counter Buffed up appropriately.

Today I fought Odin using Sunspot, Void and Colossus. No power gains from the damaging Debuffs from Sunspot or Void which lead to no damage, and Colossus wasn't dealing damage when I had 3+ Armour Ups until I revived him.

Something is going on.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Odin has buffed up. Unless you have a champion that has more than 3 buffs, you'll never do damage.
  • Options

Odin has buffed up. Unless you have a champion that has more than 3 buffs, you'll never do damage.

It should be compensated by Powerdraw, which gives powergain buffs for stacked inflicted debuffs.

Something is wrong.
    If you can't do any damage, do sunspots incinerates inflict damage?
  • Options
    edited March 2021

It should be compensated by Powerdraw, which gives powergain buffs for stacked inflicted debuffs.

Something is wrong.
    I was asking around already and I saw one YouTuber doing it with Sunspot and it worked but now, Summoners are saying it is not working.

In theory, AA should work also but now I am unsure.
  • Options

Something is going on.
    Yes clearly something is broken thank you for finding the other posts on this problem.
  • Options
    @Mirage_Turtle fair enough, assume that the damage from Void wouldn't be applicable. I used Sunspot and his incinerates yesterday, and it worked just fine. Same with Colossus and having over 3 buffs both before and after revive, one fight not apply any damage and the following applying it.

I believe there's a broken mechanic somewhere.
  • Options

Something is wrong.
    I was asking around already and I saw one YouTuber doing it with Sunspot and it worked but now, Summoners are saying it is not working.

I'm locked in act 7 at the moment so can't test 6.1.6. I'm almost positive that if you don't have any buffs you can't do damage even through debuffs.
  • Options

@winterthur see how Venom only has two buffs... His bleeds aren't doing any damage.
  • Options

Odin also has Buffed Up. If you don't have 3 buffs, Sunspot shouldn't be doing any damage even through incinerates.
  • Options
    ThednessThedness Posts: 27
    Yeah, I'm not getting any power gain buffs from my bleeds until I die and revive...

• Options

Something is wrong.

I'm locked in act 7 at the moment so can't test 6.1.6. I'm almost positive that if you don't have any buffs you can't do damage even through debuffs.
    I am nowhere near there. This issue is on Gauntlet Tier 8.
  • Options

@winterthur see how Venom only has two buffs... His bleeds aren't doing any damage.

If this image is on Gauntlet Tier 8, then something is amiss because Powerdraw buff there should give powergain buff.
  • Options
    @Thedness said:

Yeah, I'm not getting any power gain buffs from my bleeds until I die and revive...

Was it working the day before and something happen today?
  • Options

If this image is on Gauntlet Tier 8, then something is amiss because Powerdraw buff there should give powergain buff.
    Power Draw says inflicting damaging debuff. Without buffs you can't do damage.
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre Odin also has PowerDraw, which easily outweighs of Buffed Up. Sunspot places a ton of incinerates, each of which will give him a power gain buff each time. I placed at least 5-8 incinerates between combos and his SP2 also places 20+. Again, I also got the right outcome the first time yesterday.

Side note - My entire team was alive at this time too, so it's not like my attack was reduced per dead teammember.
  • Options

@Demonzfyre Odin also has PowerDraw, which easily outweighs of Buffed Up. Sunspot places a ton of incinerates, each of which will give him a power gain buff each time. I placed at least 5-8 incinerates between combos and his SP2 also places 20+. Again, I also got the right outcome the first time yesterday.

Side note - My entire team was alive at this time too, so it's not like my attack was reduced per dead teammember.

I know what Power Draw does. What no one seems to understand is that Buffed Up means you have to have 3 buffs on you in order to do damage. No debuff will do damage without 3 buffs.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    @Demonzfyre The power gain from PowerDraw are buffs. Sunspot had 10+ Power Gain buffs in yesterday's fight which allowed him to deal damage.

Edit - Also doesn't explain why I couldn't deal damage with Colossus when I had over 3 Armour Ups in one fight, but then dealt it after I revived him minutes apart.
  • Options
    MB8888MB8888 Posts: 13
    Same I tired AA and did not get any power gain buffs today. Worked yesterday... Had to quit out of the fight and go in with another champ.
  • Options
    grossekugelngrossekugeln Posts: 2

Odin also has Buffed Up. If you don't have 3 buffs, Sunspot shouldn't be doing any damage even through incinerates.
    Stop. You are wrong. Power draw gives buffs. I used cable w/ apoc synergy yesterday and every degen gave me power buffs, now nothing.
  • Options
    edited March 2021

Stop. You are wrong. Power draw gives buffs. I used cable w/ apoc synergy yesterday and every degen gave me power buffs, now nothing.
    I guess he is not wrong. Without 3 buffs, there should be zero damaged inflicted and no Powerdraw can activate.

So, I think game developer fixed something in between the 2 days and did not say anything about it.