**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost is bad

It has come to my conclusion that ghost is a terrible champion with Low dealing damage. I was using her for 6.1.5 crossbones and was wondering why he was healing much more than I was dealing damage. I was even using boosts! She would do 2k damage mediums and about 3k heavys. Kabam pls fix this

Comments

• LabrumIsLabrumIs Posts: 28
    LabrumIs said:

It has come to my conclusion that ghost is a terrible champion with Low dealing damage. I was using her for 6.1.5 crossbones and was wondering why he was healing much more than I was dealing damage. I was even using boosts! She would do 2k damage mediums and about 3k heavys. Kabam pls fix this

To add on to this and have people not think it’s because of the level, my ghost is a 6* at fully maxed out r1
  • LabrumIsLabrumIs Posts: 28

This isn’t NEARLY as exciting as horny jail guy

OP, look up some ghost videos. She is insanely good but very different in how you use her from other champs.

She isn’t good in 6.1.5
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    LabrumIs said:

OP, look up some ghost videos. She is insanely good but very different in how you use her from other champs.

She isn’t good in 6.1.5
    Sure, but that’s one quest that limits your power gain. She is phenomenal in enough other places to be still considered great overall.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    LabrumIs said:

She isn’t good in 6.1.5
    I literally used her for 6.1.5 exploration.
    Granted mine was a rank 2, however if you play ghost well, and weave a couple heavies in a rank 1 can also do it.

Please tell me you're joking
  • Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★

LabrumIs said:

She isn’t good in 6.1.5
    I literally used her for 6.1.5 exploration.
    Granted mine was a rank 2, however if you play ghost well, and weave a couple heavies in a rank 1 can also do it.

Please tell me you're joking
    He's not. I watched him deal 2k mediums with a 6 star rank 1 boosted Ghost against 6.1.5 Crossbones.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Apocalypse is worse
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    You have to heavy spam in the corner. Normal ghosting won't cut it.