**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[MERGED] ODIN BUGGED (Bifrost Gauntlet tier 8 boss)

Comments

• Defs a bug. My Nick Fury started on degen for having life model decoy destroyed. Hadn’t used him on the path at all prior.
  • VelvetjVelvetj Posts: 3
    No Power gain and sometimes misses activating the champion's buffs. My venom was stuck at 1 buff and that's it.

Yesterday I tried guillotine 2099 and archangel and both worked fine activating power gain. Today nothing at all. Wasted one revive and not even completed the quest. This event has more bugs than a countryside field.
  • I was doing tier 8 of Odins Gauntlet tonight and I am not getting any power gain buff for buffed up off of Power Draw using Sunspot. Stuck in the quest and don't want to back out and loose a day because of a bug.
  • willy_kmcwilly_kmc Posts: 60
    I have 3 bleed on him and im not receiving the power gain buffs. Why? I expect some sort of compensation on the feather. I lost 1 feather because of this bug and affected me progressing into tier9 in the near future.

Please look into it.

• HenHen Posts: 13
    Also having the same issue with Power Draw not working so I’m now stuck in the quest without a way to defeat Odin 😤
  • Ordinary_DarkOrdinary_Dark Posts: 3
    edited March 2021

Same for me, Odin wont give me my buffs for debuffing him on T8 :/

end up quitting bc i needed my champs elsewhere

(team)revive wasted and 1 feather, this is frustrating
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Was able to defeat Odin with my team yesterday.
    Stuck and unable to defeat him today.
    Wish they had disabled tier 8 until they fixed Odin's Power Draw.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★

Was able to defeat Odin with my team yesterday.
    Stuck and unable to defeat him today.
    Wish they had disabled tier 8 until they fixed Odin's Power Draw.

What did you do? Exit out quest?
    Or re-start app until the persistent charge appears?

@HI_guys
  • icm4266icm4266 Posts: 45
    I have been able to defeat Odin fairly easily with Nick Fury the past few days but today the Power Draw node wasn't working for either him or Sunspot.
  • SKIRMISHERSKIRMISHER Posts: 32
    Collosus on my alt is starting with no armour ups. Restarting game hasnt helped and it doesnt show armour ups as charges so dont know till fight start if they will be there or not. Lots of revives lost and a feather after giving up.

Collosus on my alt is starting with no armour ups. Restarting game hasnt helped and it doesnt show armour ups as charges so dont know till fight start if they will be there or not. Lots of revives lost and a feather after giving up.

And I thought to take up Colossus to do the Gauntlet. :o
  • SCZSCZ Posts: 185 ★★
    If you have anyone on team dead the strength in numbers node can reduce your ability accuracy.
  • WarrenCoxWarrenCox Posts: 33
    So is it bugged or is it just a very specific combination of having the right counter and the node interaction is tricky?
  • Ordinary_DarkOrdinary_Dark Posts: 3
    bugged to a degree where you have to waste a feather bc you need ur champos elsewhere....
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Maybe Odin's Gauntlet Tier 10 Odin won't have the Power Draw node and this is a free preview?
  • LiquidGLiquidG Posts: 9
    I have just had to spend a lot of units to complete tier 8 because I was not getting power gain when I should have been.
  • ViolentEdViolentEd Posts: 11
    Well the team is looking into it so it must be a bug. Otherwise they would have said it was bugged and they fixed it. Unless we got a computer generated response.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

Maybe Odin's Gauntlet Tier 10 Odin won't have the Power Draw node and this is a free preview?

If they straight of mention that there is no power draw, it would be much easier. But this is just confusing. I saw seatin's video and when i tried it didnt work.
  • LiquidGLiquidG Posts: 9
    I feel like I should be refunded for all items and units I spent on this quest last night it’s really not fair if the content is bugged.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★

Odin has buffed up. Unless you have a champion that has more than 3 buffs, you'll never do damage.

It should be compensated by Powerdraw, which gives powergain buffs for stacked inflicted debuffs.

Something is wrong.
    If you can't do any damage, do sunspots incinerates inflict damage?
    I was asking around already and I saw one YouTuber doing it with Sunspot and it worked but now, Summoners are saying it is not working.

In theory, AA should work also but now I am unsure.
    I used AA first and we worked for a minute. I had 7 neurotoxic on Odin and at about 10% health he stopped taking damge I didnt understand why everyone one my team were still alive so.
    edited March 2021
    @DL864 said:

Odin has buffed up. Unless you have a champion that has more than 3 buffs, you'll never do damage.

It should be compensated by Powerdraw, which gives powergain buffs for stacked inflicted debuffs.

Something is wrong.
    If you can't do any damage, do sunspots incinerates inflict damage?
    I was asking around already and I saw one YouTuber doing it with Sunspot and it worked but now, Summoners are saying it is not working.

In theory, AA should work also but now I am unsure.
    I used AA first and we worked for a minute. I had 7 neurotoxic on Odin and at about 10% health he stopped taking damge I didnt understand why everyone one my team were still alive so.
    Neurotoxin reduces ability accuracy and kind of "shut down" Power Draw, I think. So, no Power Gain Buff, no damage to Odin. Hope I am correct.