**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Goldblum Challenge

Is the challenge hard? Cuz I'm on round 3 and it's getting tough. Let me know

Comments

• Options
    YoungspookyYoungspooky Posts: 60
    It’s a cake walk, use power control champs voodoo,switch,MAJIK IS GOD, dormammu
  • Options
    Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Not really, if you bring in even a 3* duped Star Lord you can beat it easy if you have the skill.
    Plus, you can heal WAY more than you degenerate from the node.

However, one thing to watch out for is Doctor Strange in Part 4, bring in a Power Control champ so he doesn't reach his SP2 and you're good.

Overall, I think this challenge with respect to the previous one, compares much easier since there's no auto-evade champs or excessive power gain nodes.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Webslingers - harder paths, easier boss
    This one - easier paths, harder boss

Both are/were not that difficult especially if you have/had ideal champs.
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I've gotten round three down to 2 rows left. My advise: use ghost Rider for the comics, and Gwepool for hulk. Also, do one row and go to the boss. Rinse and repeat. Most importantly, Loki is a real ckskr at this point, but I've found that my 4* r4 stark Spidey tears him to shreds. Truly the way to go. It's just kinda hard to get past the last 2 paths. Round 4 I have no idea what I'm gonna do. My highest PIs are in the early 4000 range.
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Here i thought it was abomination and his green tights time to shy...Guess he will never get his big break lol
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Webslingers - harder paths, easier boss
    This one - easier paths, harder boss

Both are/were not that difficult especially if you have/had ideal champs.

Stark Spidey turns this boss into a total joke.
  • Options
    Hellstorm_Hellstorm_ Posts: 172
    I'm sorry but I just started this game and have no 4 stars yet. Yes, I know I suck. Any advice?
  • Options
    qhueqhue Posts: 9
    Might need to build your account then.. This is one of the easiest challenges they’ve gave us but... This game is about the haves & have nots... only trumped by spending $$$...

Power denial makes this challenge trivial... Without that... It’d help to have a few decent 4*’s...
  • Options
    I'm almost enough shards to have a 4 star crystal what's the best champ from there?
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    If you’re struggling on round 3 round 4 is going to be very difficult for you. But that’s ok you’ll be able to improve and eventually get good enough to beat all 4. But yeah power control champs are pretty useful for it. I did the whole thing with dormammu and never had any trouble from it. Maybe give the first part a try and head straight to the boss if you can’t do all of it. Will at least get completion rewards that way. Good luck
  • Options
    Ok thanks
  • Options
    I'm on the Loki in round 3 and I keep on dying. OK. Some of you are going to say I suck. Used all three stars. Any advice?