**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Favorite Champion

Who is your favorite champion and why?

Comments

• Options
    Hellstorm_Hellstorm_ Posts: 172
    No, for this game
  • Options
    So you would put him on your team?
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Tough choice, my 2 favourites are old man Logan (I know the majority hate him but he’s actually not as bad as he’s made out to be) and dormammu. Logan because I like his moveset, his Regen is handy, can cruise through bleed nodes and it’s just so satisfying to get 7 or more bleeds from a sp2. Sp1 crit damage and berserk are also really fun to use.

Dormammu because his animations are really cool and his control in the fight is excellent. By far my favourite power control champ, great nullifying ability, 2 immunities and can heal. MD gives him plenty specials too.
  • Options
    Ok that was helpful! Who would you rather have tho?
  • Options
    Hellstorm_ wrote: »
    Ok that was helpful! Who would you rather have tho?

Probably Logan but I love both
  • Options
    Ok thanks
  • Options
    Ok thanks

Who’s your favourite?
  • Options
    Alex27ZuesAlex27Zues Posts: 2
    Mine would be moon knight because it was the first character I went for in the arena and got top 10 for him and he was amazing, I've been loving him ever since
  • Options
    O very nice
  • Options
    I don't have gambit but I want him
  • Options
    DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Vulture and king Groot. I like vulture due to his move set and I’m biased because he was the first featured 5* I got. King Groot Animations plus regen
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    ka1k6gxxzlpy.jpg
  • Options
    So what's so good about king groot
  • Options
    Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    Back panther. Nothing fancy just attack and watch them bleed out.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    I'd have to say Guillotine. I have a fair selection and I like the newer Champs as well, but she's just my go-to for everything. If I had to pick a newer Champ, I'd say Medusa. Just love the design. Abilities and Synergies for her are just the icing.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Nightcrawler or Angela

I dunno both of them are underrated by a large amount of the community but anyone who knows how to USE a nightcrawler or has been on the wrong end of his sword before knows he’s a terrifying attacker. As for Angela she feels fluid, her stats are great and her fury stacks hover around 144-216% plus an active armor up or 2 at all times making her a tank and a rather reliable DPS champ not to mention her built in regen is just tops!
  • Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    AA is fun to play and truly God tier. So much damage

I recently got a Doc Oc and I have really enjoyed playing him

I agree with the post above. Old man Logan is underrated in my opinion as well.

I have a 3 star rogue who can control a fight and I'm hoping to get a 4 or 5 star rogue next

Lots of good fun champs
  • Options
    Is there a 5star rogue out yet?
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Is there a 5star rogue out yet?

@Hellstorm_ yes
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Vision! Has a great density control, can project solar beams, and has an Infinity Stone on his head!
  • Options
    Eviscerator2021Eviscerator2021 Posts: 128
    Atm it's a tossup between my 4* Psylocke and Symbiote Spiderman. Psylocke cause she was my first 4* and the only one duped so far plus I'm getting pretty good with her but Symbie Spidy is a powerhouse and my best overall champion. Rarely get to use his 3rd special on opponents ranked similarly as me as they're usually defeated by then.
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    I have to say either crossbones or iron fist. Love to crit opponents to oblivivon with iron fist.
  • Options
    So what's so good about king groot

King groot is good because he’s just an absolute tank. He has the highest base health on the game, great Regen when duped that triggers often as well as immunities. His attacks are weak to compensate but he can get up to 9 permanent armour breaks and also has poison. Extremely useful for getting through AQ I’ve heard, would be great to get him.
  • Options
    But what the best champ, who's not duped?
  • Options
    But what the best champ, who's not duped?

Isn’t really a “best” as such, different champs excel at different things. So what might be best for power control might be completely different to the best Regen or bleed champ.
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Gwenpool. Pulled her from a Marvelous Women's crystal back in February or something, and have loved her since.
    That being said, I also love A) Magik, great power control, B ) Hulk, amazing damage, C) my new Archangel. Absolutely ridiculous Damage over Time.
  • Options
    Spider gwen .