**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

hack punishment

hi
through talking with players which they hacked the game i feel so sorry about them. however, some of them did that because he / she can't understand English and read the roles
so i have suggestion for punishment system
band for 2 weeks
after band take all the gold and bc and loyalty items
take what did get by cheating

this will allow players to feel they are play in fair area

if the player repeat the cheat and hacking band for ever

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    How would hacking not be considered against the rules?
  • YoungspookyYoungspooky Posts: 60
    Nah, leave them banned for life! It would be nice if they just deleted their accounts all together after banning them but I guess kabam likes to make them suffer by letting them look up their banned accounts lol
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Using mods to beat all content in ten minutes doesn't come from a lack of reading rules, they knew what they were doing. Even English speaking players seldom read the rules, everyone should be held to the same standard in this case of cheating
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    It's kinda like saying I killed someone then saying oops. I didn't read the bible that says thou shall not kill
  • Sungj wrote: »
    Using mods to beat all content in ten minutes doesn't come from a lack of reading rules, they knew what they were doing. Even English speaking players seldom read the rules, everyone should be held to the same standard in this case of cheating

mate one of my friends told me what happened 1 hour he add a hacker to his group and keep doing show off at the end lots of members follow him this was their fault but as one of my friends told me kabam return accounts after while i think 1 month if someone could speak arabic i can send the chat with people who band and back
  • guys btw i reported 2 of my members cause they cheat
  • Colvin35Colvin35 Posts: 27
    ^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^