**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Odin Pre-Fight Mechanics In Relationship To Angela's Sig

Quick question here to either those who got him yesterday or are in the ccp, does odin's prefight buffs stop things like symbiote supreme from nullifying angela's buff at the start of the fight. This would be if she was at sig 182 or higher to get that instant over 100%, and then there is the base armor up. This could be really useful to also have a good go at buffet, rather than have to worry about the pre-fights going to waste. Thanks ahead of time.

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I doubt it because Sym Supreme’s Nullify is Passive meaning you can’t Interact with it
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    It depends on whether the game registers the nullify immunity once Angela begins with the fight with those Indefinite aptitude, protection & shock resist before Sym supreme’s nullify can take hold at the start. It’s a case of which one comes first.
  • Options
    FireantFireant Posts: 36

It depends on whether the game registers the nullify immunity once Angela begins with the fight with those Indefinite aptitude, protection & shock resist before Sym supreme’s nullify can take hold at the start. It’s a case of which one comes first.

exactly my question
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Zan0 said:

It works. I just tested it myself

dang that's crazy because then she could just be fully immune to both straight off the bat with no risk
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Fireant said:

Zan0 said:

dang that's crazy because then she could just be fully immune to both straight off the bat with no risk
    The All-Father Giveth his norsemen
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

https://youtu.be/b0J2dRQE2ew

Thanks for the video!! This helps a lot. Odin really is the Asgardian Apoc