**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where is feelin green?

2»

Comments

• SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

I dont even have a use for revives and i was anticipating/hoping for this event just to get something in game to look forward to. But nah.

I dont even have a use for revives and i was anticipating/hoping for this event just to get something in game to look forward to. But nah.

Im on the grandmaster, was waiting for this event to complete the quest. Guess I'll have to quit and grind and try again.
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    Disappointment...
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Disappointed but not surprised
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 490 ★★★

Jeez, entitled much?

You just expect an event to drop because it happened a year prior and then complain why it's not their yet?

It's not even guaranteed to happen, let alone right now

Why wouldn’t I expect something to happen again. Also The valentines thing drops every and so does lunar new year so why not St. Patrick’s day. Oh I know because Kabam has given up this year and hasn’t responded to anyone or done anything.
    I think that this fair. Entitled would indicate that if its not here, then there is a problem because KABAM should give us the event, however considering the type of event it is, the idea that it may come around could and possibly would lead one to think that it could very well come around again...especially if it was considered a "popular" event. I think it's similar to the free gift of shards we had a couple of Christmases ago. When it did not come the next year some were mad and some were merely disappointed that their expectation was unmet.

• Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

Jeez, entitled much?

You just expect an event to drop because it happened a year prior and then complain why it's not their yet?

Why wouldn’t I expect something to happen again. Also The valentines thing drops every and so does lunar new year so why not St. Patrick’s day. Oh I know because Kabam has given up this year and hasn’t responded to anyone or done anything.
    LMAO we're halfway through the 3rd month of the year and you're like "That's it ppl!! 2021 is a wrap! Cya in 2022!!!"??
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I was right with you on that one. Now I’m gone
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

I was right with you on that one. Now I’m gone
    I would 100% take a break right now if i hadnt already committed to an ally for this season.
  • JslapJslap Posts: 67
    Not sure why Rich the man would say its happening for sure if he wasn't sure himself. I have hope..
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★

I like how OP tagged RichTheMan along with the mods

you missed the post where some guy tagged three youtubers and dr zola
    That was by far my favorite. As if I hold any sway over anything or have any audience at all :D

Heck, I can barely post without some mod sweeping up my comments behind me...

Dr. Zola
  • VICTORYLION01VICTORYLION01 Posts: 51

Jeez, entitled much?

Jeez i was just asking for confirmation of an event calm down 🤣🙄