**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many of you ever went back and explored Act 6?

Comments

• J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    My advise is if you can explore it with very minimal units/potions, go ahead. Cos the rewards are not worth the resources which will be better spent elsewhere. In the end, you probably might have nothing to show for it due to RNG even with a nexus 6star, not immediately. I had to choose between Mr Sinister, NT and psylocke. And I'm waiting to apply my tech 6star AG when I pull a worthy champ.
    I feel like Act 6 was made way ahead of it time, a future content made for r2&3s. The rewards could use some update to encourage players.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I explored it last month. 6.1 and 6.2 are definitely more tedious because of the paths and gate restrictions. 6.3 and 6.4 are much better in terms of paths but required good counters. But, I really wish Kabam re arranged the tiles so that we don't have to move in and out so many times to select the quests. Other than that, if you have a relatively good roster, it will be fun to do.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    7.1 is the first step to a dead game.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Not me lol
  • SharperthanyouSharperthanyou Posts: 180
    I have 13 lines left in 6.4 to 100% act 6.

6.4 has actually been fun so far. 6.3 had its moments when it was fun. I cannot say the same for 6.2, it still sucks. 6.2.5 is especially bad and will leave scars forever.
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 366 ★★★
    Explored 7.1, 6.1 and currently exploring 6.3. I’m thinking of 7.2 exploration when it comes out next, then possibly 6.4
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Finished fully. Outside of 6.2.5 and a few other choice parts it wasn’t a total disgrace.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I fully explored it before they nerfed it and it was alright. Some of it was fun, most of it wasn't. Exploring 6.2.5 and 6.3.4 were absolutely terrible
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I’m actually doing Var 1 before Act 6. I can’t handle the sheer volume of paths per quest.

Dr. Zola
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Waiting to do my last path of Act 6!
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 995 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    6.1, 6.2, and 6.3 fully explored. I've done the completion run through 6.4, and now back to working on exploration of the rest of 6.4. Currently have 3 lanes done in 6.4.1.

I basically grind every difficulty to the monthly EQ to pick up whatever revives I can. Between that, and a month's worth of 4-hour crystals, I usually have enough resources on hand to knock out a couple lanes at the end of each month without using any units.

Ironically, the lanes in 6.4.1 are harder than the Iceman boss. I can solo him all day with Warlock, but getting to him is awful.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Act 4 has mastery points which made it almost mandatory.

Act 6 just has a random t5cc, a 6* ag, and a 6* nexus. The first two you can get from a single abyss run, and the last is worthless with my luck anyways.

The reward for effort hasn't aged well imo.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★
    I just finished exploring it today. Good to be done with all story content. Ready for 7.2 when it lands.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i explored Act 7 already and haven't sniffed much of Act 6 .. that should say something. BUT i am going back to do a path here and there. when it takes me repeating a chapter NINE TIMES TO EXPLORE it just isn't fun.