**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tribute to a fallen member of the community

ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Last month a great member of our team contracted the virus, requiring him to go to the hospital and while we were all hoping for the best, he didn't know what was going to happen and as a precaution opted to step back from the crew hoping to come back in a couple of weeks but would keep us posted.. Until he stopped responding.

Unfortunately he suffered complications and passed away. His wife contacted our leader through the LINE app to relay the news and I just wanted to take this time to both wish his family our deepest Condolences and to wish him peace as well as to remind everybody in this community that this game has brought so many of us from around the world together and has made us all intrical to each other's lives without trying. And for a guy who I never met on the other side of the world, I still feel like we truly lost a brother...

Please continue to take care of yourselves during these times and always appreciate the ones in your families and in your crew. RIP Betanio 🙏🕯️

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Rest in peace Betanio. My condolences to his family and friends.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    R.I.P
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Sorry
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    My sincere condolences to the family. RIP.
  • Sorry to hear this. Sad. R.I.P.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Damn, sorry to hear that . R.I.P
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Sorry to hear that. May he rest in peace.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Rest In Peace brother
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Oh no. My condolences. That's terrible. :(
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I'm so sorry. May he rest in peace.
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Rest in Peace Betanio. I hope that you knew Jesus and are in Heaven now as we speak.
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Was he ever part of an alliance? Someone from his previous alliance should find a way to get him on there and give him a memorial spot.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Sorry to hear that. We have made many friends and people are in our lives without realizing it.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    F
    My condolences
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Rest in heaven Betanio . Deepest Condolences to his family .
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Rest in Peace Betanio
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    R.I.P
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Sad news - R.I.P
  • CarwishCarwish Posts: 50
    “Was he ever part of an alliance? Someone from his previous alliance should find a way to get him on there and give him a memorial spot.”

Yes, he was in our alliance for a year. The reason that he is not listed in an alliance is that we had removed him after not hearing from him for over 2 weeks. We had let him know he was welcomed back and we would find a spot for him again when he was ready to come, sadly it was not meant to be. RIP my friend.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Rest in peace, Betanio.