[MERGED] ODIN BUGGED (Bifrost Gauntlet tier 8 boss)

Comments

• SKIRMISHERSKIRMISHER Member Posts: 32
    Collosus on my alt is starting with no armour ups. Restarting game hasnt helped and it doesnt show armour ups as charges so dont know till fight start if they will be there or not. Lots of revives lost and a feather after giving up.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

Collosus on my alt is starting with no armour ups. Restarting game hasnt helped and it doesnt show armour ups as charges so dont know till fight start if they will be there or not. Lots of revives lost and a feather after giving up.

And I thought to take up Colossus to do the Gauntlet. :o
  • SCZSCZ Member Posts: 190 ★★
    If you have anyone on team dead the strength in numbers node can reduce your ability accuracy.
  • WarrenCoxWarrenCox Member Posts: 33
    So is it bugged or is it just a very specific combination of having the right counter and the node interaction is tricky?
  • Ordinary_DarkOrdinary_Dark Member Posts: 3
    bugged to a degree where you have to waste a feather bc you need ur champos elsewhere....
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Member Posts: 918 ★★★
    Maybe Odin's Gauntlet Tier 10 Odin won't have the Power Draw node and this is a free preview?
  • LiquidGLiquidG Member Posts: 9
    I have just had to spend a lot of units to complete tier 8 because I was not getting power gain when I should have been.
  • ViolentEdViolentEd Member Posts: 11
    Well the team is looking into it so it must be a bug. Otherwise they would have said it was bugged and they fixed it. Unless we got a computer generated response.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Member Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

Maybe Odin's Gauntlet Tier 10 Odin won't have the Power Draw node and this is a free preview?

If they straight of mention that there is no power draw, it would be much easier. But this is just confusing. I saw seatin's video and when i tried it didnt work.
  • LiquidGLiquidG Member Posts: 9
    I feel like I should be refunded for all items and units I spent on this quest last night it’s really not fair if the content is bugged.
  • DL864DL864 Member Posts: 1,089 ★★★

Odin has buffed up. Unless you have a champion that has more than 3 buffs, you'll never do damage.

It should be compensated by Powerdraw, which gives powergain buffs for stacked inflicted debuffs.

Something is wrong.
    If you can't do any damage, do sunspots incinerates inflict damage?
    I was asking around already and I saw one YouTuber doing it with Sunspot and it worked but now, Summoners are saying it is not working.

In theory, AA should work also but now I am unsure.
    I used AA first and we worked for a minute. I had 7 neurotoxic on Odin and at about 10% health he stopped taking damge I didnt understand why everyone one my team were still alive so.
    edited March 2021
    @DL864 said:

Odin has buffed up. Unless you have a champion that has more than 3 buffs, you'll never do damage.

It should be compensated by Powerdraw, which gives powergain buffs for stacked inflicted debuffs.

Something is wrong.
    If you can't do any damage, do sunspots incinerates inflict damage?
    I was asking around already and I saw one YouTuber doing it with Sunspot and it worked but now, Summoners are saying it is not working.

In theory, AA should work also but now I am unsure.
    I used AA first and we worked for a minute. I had 7 neurotoxic on Odin and at about 10% health he stopped taking damge I didnt understand why everyone one my team were still alive so.
    Neurotoxin reduces ability accuracy and kind of "shut down" Power Draw, I think. So, no Power Gain Buff, no damage to Odin. Hope I am correct.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Member Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    UPDATE:
    The following changes has been implemented to the Tier 8 Odin fight. After some deliberation, the team has decided that this was the smoothest course to getting you all back on track as quickly as possible! As always, please let us know if you run into any more issues.

Added:
    - Buff Duration
    - Health 100%

Removed:
    - Buffed Up
    - Strength in Numbers
    - Power Drain
    edited March 2021
    Kabam Boo said:

UPDATE:
    The following changes has been implemented to the Tier 8 Odin fight. After some deliberation, the team has decided that this was the smoothest course to getting you all back on track as quickly as possible! As always, please let us know if you run into any more issues.

Added:
    - Buff Duration
    - Health 100%

Removed:
    - Buffed Up
    - Strength in Numbers
    - Power Draw

Immediately?

Would we also receives an explanation whether Buffed Up > Power Draw or it activates independently?
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Member Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Thank you very much this is a great change.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    Kabam Boo said:

UPDATE:
    The following changes has been implemented to the Tier 8 Odin fight.

People have asked in the 8/9/10 thread whether those same Buffed Up and Power Draw have been removed from Odin for TIER-9 as well.

@ Kabam Boo, or anyone else who’s run Tier-9 since the change to Tier-8 Odin ???