**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Potential merge

We are a group of 10 or so dedicated players all capable of running map 4, we have others in the group that are a bit less active. We would be interested to hear from anyone who would take in 10 or more players or that have 10 or so that would want to join us. We are currently hitting the 100mil mark with maps 544 although we don't all complete. Hence looking for the merger. Tag me here if interested

Comments

• Options
    Raven_hillRaven_hill Posts: 34
    Our alliance could be interested.
    Add me on Line, ID is raven_hill
    Or in game, same as Line
  • Options
    SleepynsaSleepynsa Posts: 46
    Add me on line sleepy_n_sa
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Our alliance is perfect for you. We run Map 5x4 with 1BG AW.
    Message @Chikel or @BearTroubleYo on line or ingame
  • Options
    FunjunkeyFunjunkey Posts: 26
    Got exactly 10 openings right now. We use discord to communicate. Come check us out. In game reach me at Funjunkey. Our alliance is Quantum force.
  • Options

• Options
    edited March 2021
    Added 3 since this photo from 2 weeks ago. Main group of 17 of us have been together for over a year and some for 2 years. Love to see what u guys could bring to the table
  • Options
    WebbaheadWebbahead Posts: 20
    I’m on line WebbaHead. We are looking to relax more run just map 5
  • Options
    Jackson1167Jackson1167 Posts: 69
    We would be interested we’re a strong group been together for a year or so we run when we can 544 2 war groups we’re looking to grow if yr interested hit us up our team name is TURNZ
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    Search player Bulmkt to check out our alliance

We have 10 spots open

Re AQ. We play Map 4 and 2 all with master to epic mods (make over 2,000 glory each week - easy peasy stuff)

We currently play season AW with one team. Finished Silver 2 in season 24

We have players from Thronebreaker to proven levels so we’re all not highly ranked toffs

Check us out. We’d be a good fit