**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do you rate fishbowl among other tech champs?

BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
6* is what are we talking about.

Comments

• LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    I just pulled him last week as a 6 * as well. hes good not that good though,you have to know how to use him hes useful in certain situations
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 457 ★★★
    I also have a 6 star mysterio, I guess he is good for fights where nothing restricts him from using his Sp3 and poison.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

If you have Warlock you most likely won't need his biggest piece of utility, which is his passive heal block. He can do several neat things tho, and he's for sure going to help you in some places. Jack of many trades but master of none.

Wow KD! That was an insightfully insightful post! Not like being insightfully insightful is something new to you, but insightfully good job nonetheless!
    Appreciate it Monke now r5 iHulk
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

If you have Warlock you most likely won't need his biggest piece of utility, which is his passive heal block. He can do several neat things tho, and he's for sure going to help you in some places. Jack of many trades but master of none.

Wow KD! That was an insightfully insightful post! Not like being insightfully insightful is something new to you, but insightfully good job nonetheless!
    Appreciate it Monke now r5 iHulk
    It’s coming. Hoping I can get a 6* Ihulk from the featured 6*
    Epic, 6* iHulk would be gamebreaking
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Good damage and utility, doesn't need to be duped, and I really, really hate fighting him with certain nodes. That SP1 be damned.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    He is great. AAR immunity and poison immunity comes in handy a lot; my r2 does about 850 per tick on a 3 gas poison in non-frenzy mode which you can get off once in between L3s if you are just going for damage. His L2 hits surprisingly hard, he can passively heal block enemies for a long time (must sacrifice damage cycle tho). Something lots of people overlook is his Spider-evade counter. Do a parry MM parry MH combo and you don’t have to worry about them evading for a bit. I find Mysterio fairly sustainable but that might just be the adrenaline mechanic talking (he was the first 6* I actually brought places because I needed him and not for fun). I almost never use L1 but I might on occasion throw it at 1-2 gas and take a heavy to my block and reflect the damage (typically only if I was limited in what specials I could throw or was trying to make space/burn power for things like power alternator).

His main drawback is armor break susceptibility and the need to choose damage or utility, but his animations are very smooth and he can be used in plenty of situations. He isn’t the best champ and was more of a fun/niche rankup for me, but he has definitely seen significant usage since I took him to r2. Honestly I wouldn’t hesitate to take him to r3 if I had the tech t5 (this is coming from someone whose 6* luck is abysmal tho, so take that last bit with a grain of salt)
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

Have a rank 3 that I literally never use, took him up for TB which I don't regret but even on my acid wash path in map 7 I just use voodoo instead. Still yet to find somewhere to use the guy at all.

In a somewhat similar position. Never use my sig 60 rank 2. In basically every scenario, there's someone who is just better than him. I'd rank him down in a heartbeat if we ever got RDTs.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Okay, thanks for your knowledge, guys. Unfortunately, as I read through it, Warlock was too often mentioned as better choice (I have him), and for spiderverse, I already have Venom. Duh.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    He is awesome against champs who are aggresive. Activate reflection gas and take on some hits from opponents until it ends
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    He's definitely a solid, versatile champ.

His Poison damage is crazy; especially after an SP3.

I took mine to R5 recently, my main reasons being:
    • Someone who can help me against those occasional bosses who reduce your Ability Accuracy via Concussions, Disorients, and passive AAR.
    • Occasional use for Immunity to reverse controls, with Emma Frost.
    • Crazy Poison damage (my only other Poison champ being Voodoo)
    • Decent power control on SP2 (and Miss/safe to throw Heavies at the time)
    • Can tank SP3s whilst Reflection Gas is active, and Heal at the same time, if you have Recovery Mastery.
    • Villain, for V6.
    • Truly beautiful animations
    Warlock is likely to be my mainstay; but since I like running Stealthy and Mysterio and he have good synergies, I'll definitely make use of Mysterio as well,
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Not highly.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I’ve got him in the “forgets exists” pile
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    He’s not as good as any of the top tech champs but he’s still useable. I have a 5* and don’t have him ranked up because I don’t like his play style. You have to throw an sp3 and then rush really quickly to get three gas and throw a heavy. The cycle after the sp3 is too stressful for me to use him and doesn’t pay off enough. I feel like he’s not as good as other champions who use an sp3 to get to their damage potential.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    if you use your SP2 and charge your heavy opponents will always miss, giving you the ability to "phase" a special if needed... it's really tricky to do because of spacing, but funny at the same time ^_^

he has other perks, like being a good option for gwenperion in 7.1.6, or to stop evade against spideys and heroes in the tech variant (or in any other mode if you want) ^_^
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Massively underrated. Spam mediums and build up 3 gas things. Launch a SP3. Nuke in. Build up gas while that SP3 effect is up. Apply poison. Done and dusted