Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Some insights on ODIN, the new noodle

BOLMETEUSBOLMETEUS Posts: 94 β˜…
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Some of the traits for which Odin looks bad
- ODINSLEEP - As per comics, Odin doesnot have to sleep every 5 minutes for 7 days to regain his potential..lol.. in mcoc, if at all u make Odin sleep for 1 fight in every 3, he should atleast have damage potential similar to cgr or corvus and a galore of immunities after completing odinsleep

- NO IMMUNITIES - well, not surprised, asguardians are naturally immune to all diseases so one should atleast expect Odin and Thor to be immune to bleed and poison atleast.. leave that, atleast make Odin and Thor immune to shock debuff...

- DAMAGE CAP - For someone using Odin on health pool similar to winter soldier testing, the effects of this damage cap are not felt if u use a normal rotation of sp3 followed by a sp2 with heavies to gain energize.. just take Odin to abyss.. or act 7.1, it will take u eternities to solo a fight even after using proper rotations..

-SYNERGIES(πŸ˜‚) - I am particularly referring to his odinsoms and odinsdottir synergy manual, all the versions of Thor who should have actually benefitted from Odin have been screwed bad, Thor Ragnarok has been placed in FRIENDS synergy category ( screwed badly ).. only hela is a benefactor of Odin, but that synergy is going to be nerfed anyways, so no need to be chuffed about it...

ONLY ONE SOLUTION... PLZ OVERHAUL THIS CHARACTER OF ODIN AND MAKE HIM ATLEAST WORTHY OF A GOD TOER STATUS..
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,060 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I made a post criticizing him and it got deleted. Hoping this one doesn't go the same way.
    Apparently, Kabam does not tolerate slander against the All-Father.

I dedicate this post to the real all father
    https://youtu.be/MJ_vWRtpLJQ
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They have made all Asgardians terrible and when Odin was going to be released I was sure they are going to do similar treatment like Ebony Maw.
    They make some normal character like Ghost breaking all the contents and they decide to make some popular beings a noodle.When my Thor can't get Justice what we can expect from Odin.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How people think 100k+ every sp2 guaranteed is noodle damage is beyond my understanding.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,060 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Chikel said:

I made a post criticizing him and it got deleted. Hoping this one doesn't go the same way.
    Apparently, Kabam does not tolerate slander against the All-Father.

I dedicate this post to the real all father
    https://youtu.be/MJ_vWRtpLJQ

I’ve never watched that show, is it any good? Looks cool.
    One of the best!
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,147 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    BOLMETEUS said:

How people think 100k+ every sp2 guaranteed is noodle damage is beyond my understanding.

Lol.. take that Odin to an abyss fight or even 7.1, odinsleep side effects will also be ready to spoil ur time so plz try it
    You have like 4 other team members, you don't have to use Odin for each fight on the path bruh.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    BOLMETEUS said:

BOLMETEUS said:

Lol.. take that Odin to an abyss fight or even 7.1, odinsleep side effects will also be ready to spoil ur time so plz try it
    You have like 4 other team members, you don't have to use Odin for each fight on the path bruh.
    Bruh.. then it's better KABBAM should not introduce new champs.. because we already have over 200 characters to choose from for a slot of 5 fighters.. is not it??.. bruhhh moment πŸ˜‚
    If you choose to impede your fun with a character, then don't be surprised when you impede your fun. Odin isn't built to be a one sweeps all champion, he's best used as an inbetweener. Also tf is this response? Not every champ is built to be a sole lane/quest clearer, thats why you have 4 other slots in the party.
  • Options
    BOLMETEUS said:

BOLMETEUS said:

BOLMETEUS said:

Bruh.. then it's better KABBAM should not introduce new champs.. because we already have over 200 characters to choose from for a slot of 5 fighters.. is not it??.. bruhhh moment πŸ˜‚
    If you choose to impede your fun with a character, then don't be surprised when you impede your fun. Odin isn't built to be a one sweeps all champion, he's best used as an inbetweener. Also tf is this response? Not every champ is built to be a sole lane/quest clearer, thats why you have 4 other slots in the party.
    Who is asking for an all sweeper?... No champ in the game is an all sweeper.. also I am not an Odin Stan.. I also have vouched for surfer.. dorm.. phoenix.. and many.. they deserve some respect in this game bciz u know why... And sorry to say.. I am bored as heck replying to normies like u.. u are like those who just blurt out their irrelevant opinions into others thread.. Odin bad???.. no prblm, there are 4 other slots for u.. take a corvus.. what is the prblm if Odin becomes good?.. will it hurt u in some way?.. will the contest suddenly end bciz Odin became too powerful?.. give this a thought, and stop spamming.. u just assumed as if I asked for an Odin who will clear all lanes with 2 hits?.. ppl who have actually used Odin have given there sincere opinions that the champ sucks for his side effect.. why are u normalising a poorly constructed champ which lacks practicality in use???
    There isn't any problem if Odin has his Odinsleep removed, but what I don't get is that people are calling him bad because they think he should be treated as a one sweeps all champ (What I mean by this, is that people think he's a back to back lane clearer). Also, for the record I have been here long enough to not be considered a "normie". Odin is not built to fight back to back so stop putting him back to back, you literally have 4 other team slots, at least one other of which could be taken by another champion that can clear the same lane.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    BOLMETEUS said:

BOLMETEUS said:

BOLMETEUS said:

Before replying.. atleast understand the comment, did I say to completely cut Odin sleep and make Odin fight all 20 fights in a quest?.. do u know what Odin sleep is?.. how long and how often Odin actually sleeps?.. plz do a bit of research on that.. and u will understand.. giving Odin a sleep requirement after 5 continuous fights is best option.. don't jump into arguements before understanding what is being said...
    Don't patronise me, I know how Odinsleeo works its just that you can't always translate something from the comics into a game with its mechanics established. I'm fine if Odin has his Odinsleep effects changed for the better, its just what I don't get are that people are calling him bad because they're treating him as someone he's not.
  • Options
    KingCybertronKingCybertron Posts: 94 β˜…
    Yep.... People have great hopes about him. He needs a buff or value change or else this champion will be more like a trophy, nothin else