**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A Dream Come True

13»

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Congratulations KDSuperFlash, CGR is definitely one of the best releases to date..
    hopefully when CGR is in 6* basic, I can get him to add to my 6*
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

@KDSuperFlash10 very happy with that, that awakens my gambit so will definitely be taking him to r2 now, he seems really fun to play.

Would have loved that Immortal Hulk roll over but gambit is a solid pull!!

Yooooo nice! Horseman Gambit is borderline broken as he can perfect block literally everything. He's one of the most sustainable champions in the game as a horseman. And he's great by himself too, huge specials, anti-thorns, bleed resistance, stun pausing, and some other neat tricks. Congrats!
    Yeah I’m just waiting for an apocalypse with more than three stars haha. I haven’t looked too much at the new gambit since I had a duped falcon already so my attention was on him, but deffo gonna test out gambit!

I agree that horseman gambit is broken with that perfect block it’s insane
    Hope you get that Apoc soon man, he's awesome.

And yeah, I was doing an incursions run a week ago and I subbed in my r4 5* Gambit in room 11 in sector 8 and immediately turned him into a horseman. With the damage hacks, he was destroying opponents while also remaining topped up at 100% because he can literally perfect block everything, regardless of the opponent's attack rating.
    Yeah the 3* apoc has the synergy with gambit but not cable, so I have to win a fight against storm in RoL to make gambit horseman. So just trying that now lol. Here goes my r1 l1 3* apoc vs storm RoL on 1%!

Damn that sounds incredible, I don’t know how kabam thought that was a balanced synergy it’s insane. Still going for those featured 5* crystals for an apoc!
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

@KDSuperFlash10 very happy with that, that awakens my gambit so will definitely be taking him to r2 now, he seems really fun to play.

Would have loved that Immortal Hulk roll over but gambit is a solid pull!!

Yooooo nice! Horseman Gambit is borderline broken as he can perfect block literally everything. He's one of the most sustainable champions in the game as a horseman. And he's great by himself too, huge specials, anti-thorns, bleed resistance, stun pausing, and some other neat tricks. Congrats!
    Yeah I’m just waiting for an apocalypse with more than three stars haha. I haven’t looked too much at the new gambit since I had a duped falcon already so my attention was on him, but deffo gonna test out gambit!

I agree that horseman gambit is broken with that perfect block it’s insane
    Hope you get that Apoc soon man, he's awesome.

And yeah, I was doing an incursions run a week ago and I subbed in my r4 5* Gambit in room 11 in sector 8 and immediately turned him into a horseman. With the damage hacks, he was destroying opponents while also remaining topped up at 100% because he can literally perfect block everything, regardless of the opponent's attack rating.
    Yeah the 3* apoc has the synergy with gambit but not cable, so I have to win a fight against storm in RoL to make gambit horseman. So just trying that now lol. Here goes my r1 l1 3* apoc vs storm RoL on 1%!

Damn that sounds incredible, I don’t know how kabam thought that was a balanced synergy it’s insane. Still going for those featured 5* crystals for an apoc!
    At least you've got the synergy on the 3*, but dayum it's gonna be a grind to get Gambit into horseman form everytime you're gonna wanna test him lol.

Yeah fr, Gambit's perfect block is now so easy to activate after his buff because the kinetic charges charge so quickly, unlike in his pre-buff form. It is such a broken OP synergy and I love it.
  • Options
    Congrats @KDSuperFlash10!
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Congrats @KDSuperFlash10!

Appreciate it Porthos! 😁