**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help me decide

QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
So one more path left to do in 7.1, I'm waiting till the last SQ so I can get enough shards to open a basic along side the nexus and to see what t5cc I end up with.

But based off the below would you go cosmic? I have no cosmic champs I want to take to R3 currently but then again there's no one else I currently want to take to R3.

Cosmic is my favourite class and having a nearly fully formed one would make me feel good for if I ever pull corvus cmm etc etc.

Comments

• ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    I would go mutant. It’s best to start building t5cc for your best class. For cosmic the only rank 3 candidate for offense is roblin but he needs the dupe. When/if you ever get one of the top cosmics you may have formed or may be very close to forming that cosmic t5cc regardless of if you chose it.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Scrubhan said:

I would go mutant. It’s best to start building t5cc for your best class. For cosmic the only rank 3 candidate for offense is roblin but he needs the dupe. When/if you ever get one of the top cosmics you may have formed or may be very close to forming that cosmic t5cc regardless of if you chose it.

You make a very good point.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    I would go mutant for that Mags but since it is so low, then either cosmic since you like it, or skill for Ronin.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Roblin wouldn’t be a bad r3 option. Or if you feel like ranking up a (dud) beyond god-tier champion, you could r3 air walker
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    L
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    your cosmic champs not worth r3..wait for a better one
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Go skill and wait for the glorious day when you pull a mole man

Mole Man is awesome and all but how much has he been paying you to spout all this propaganda