**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LF2, Indian or UK time zones <::::}xxo 34mil Alliance LF2/ line req./map5x5\Gold1/oxx[::::>

Need European,Indian or similar time zones. Two bags Are USA based, on bg is European.
most everyone in this alliance has been here a very long time, some 3 years. Line app is required for communication.We are a solid, stable team that plays smart.We are gold 1.we are pretty relaxed, my goal is to have a chill alliance, with not a lot of pressure, but decent rewards. It needs to be fun, not a burnout, I only ask that AQ and AW are taken care of, everything else is your pace. You will be tagged if needed. no minimums for events, no drama. We are running 5x5 for 250+mil. we move fast, everyone does their part. we hit 500k to 750k for SA, most alliance event milestones reached. Our diversity is 149 to 150. I'm very involved and organized. Really are a great group. let me know if you have any questions, or if you're interested. I will need somebody after war season rewards

Comments