Options

To clear or not to clear content

Do you clear all content in mcoc? Why?

To clear or not to clear content 61 votes

Yes I clear everything.
21%
MasterSmokedanielmathTristanWorknprogresspseudosaneRakeYoungKDSuperFlash10RockyshockyYcatsTripleUMasterpuffAgent_X_zzzSkyLord7000 13 votes
I will eventually but I need to grow my roster.
36%
Furious_Fighter1Repto23JuggerNotReaper2823Luke9523SbkruebIronGladiator22YsFThanks_D19The_Sentry06bruhmomento69[Deleted User]BlôdletterJoshKosh557sherin_66Scarcity27LORDSPOOKY66Draconic_12Zoom123Salve_maker05 22 votes
No. Some content isn't worth the time/rewards.
42%
DrenlinzuffyTerraMagrailothosDRTORaichu626Denzel116Colinwhitworth69RookiieItsDamienQacobKill_GreyHera1d_of_Ga1actusPancake_FaceAnnihilator13_Mughal50XRenaxqqTrashyPandaValentinos13DarkKnight646 26 votes

Comments

• Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    I Want to be Cavalier before i start exploring act 4 and 5 in succession. But won't be wasting my time on RTTL, the rewards are not worth it. Act4 atleast give some valuable mastery points.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

I Want to be Cavalier before i start exploring act 4 and 5 in succession. But won't be wasting my time on RTTL, the rewards are not worth it. Act4 atleast give some valuable mastery points.

Currently on 6.1.2, 5 more quest to cavalier. Would be cav in under a month. (I hope so xD)
  • Options
    Yes I clear everything.
    Content is meant to finish, and is like a puzzle that you need to solve. I enjoy solving those puzzles with various solutions across my two accounts.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I really don't wanna sit down for 7 hours and do the Abyss. I have the champs minus NF
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,820 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Honestly, I'm not trying to play the game competitively. I don't need to prove anything to anyone about how I can clear all the content in the game. I don't run high AQ or AW, so my progression is for me and myself only. I can happily leave content if I don't feel like doing it for whatever particular reason.

This. I've also picked up reading again and have a few projects coming up, so playing at a snail's pace is enough for me.
  • Options
    Mughal50XMughal50X Posts: 19
    I have explored 7.1, V6 and now V5 but only completed act 6 and other variants. The rewards to time ratio is not worth it.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    I beat 6.2 after teh nerfs cam out but have yet to start 6.3. There's nothing really stopping me from going in other than AQ/AW schedule but just haven't really felt a desire to start it, I'd rather just do the event and side quests. I'm sure I'll start it soon and try and get Act 6 completion done this year to try and get thronebreaker but not in any big rush to get it done.

As for LOL or AOL, haven't touched them at all and I really have zero interest to save up a bunch of units and revives and be at it for the majoirty of the day, don't really have time for that right now. I do have 3 out the 4 horseman so I could in theory get it done but I don't see myself doing either of them for a very long time.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

I will never explore act 5 because of collector

But I think moleman can beat him right? :D JK