**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So I guess we aren't getting refunded or compensated....?

NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
It's been a while now since the new AW season started. I know it was asked multiple times without an answer... I'm guessing sufficient time has passed to assume that Kabam is not going to refund or compensate those of us who purchased Class Specific Cores to unlock the Class Detect masteries... these masteries are completely useless now thanks to the new AW already showing the Class of each champion in defense. EVERYONE who purchased these Detect Masteries has done so with the intent of revealing the Class of a hidden champion in AW. We didn't unlock them so we know what class the champion in the story quest is, and Kabam... you know this... any response from this would be amazing but again, I'm betting it'll just be ignored like the rest of them.

Comments

• Options
    I'm not looking for rank down tickets or anything extra. I just want to be refunded for the units/loyalty I [everyone] used on these now USELESS mastery. I'm not asking for any more or less then any of us deserve.
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Besides the initial "we never thought about that", I don't think they've ever thought about it again.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    your ask seems fair considering the changes made, but I don't think they will ever bother to look into your ask and reply ...
  • Options
    Colvin35Colvin35 Posts: 27
    I would agree that those who spent resources on masteries that are now useless, should get compensated. Kabam changed the game in a matter that directly affected them in a negative way. It's the right thing to do. Good luck.
  • Options
    TheObiJuanTheObiJuan Posts: 44
    edited October 2017
    PS was a very expensive mastery to fully unlock and after 12.0 they killed it. Kabam doesn’t care. It’s their prerogative to nullify and errode the quality of content we pay for and get no compensation. It’s shameful but their prerogative.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    They ruined pure skill without a refund. It was much more expensive too.
  • Options
    Pure skill still works to some extent tho. Yeah I understand that it sucks what they did to it, and I do think they should refund it like they did willpower. These detect mastery are completely useless now.. they literally have no place in the game at all. They should have just got rid of these mastery all together with the new season of AW.
  • Options
    I wouldn't of wasted my time on them in the first place. Unlucky I'd say