**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bad RNG Thread

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
A thread where you share stories and screenshots of Bad RNG during gameplay or crystal openings.

My last 3 6*s

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★

Normally this would be a good pull, but I chose to awaken him over Corvus. Still no awakened Corvus :(
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Hmm

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

No apoc

Good for the future buddy
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

37 x 6* opened so far. Not a single 6* skill champ yet in ny roster.

Next T5CC is looking like skill by quite a bit.

I also have a 6* skill AG from abyss.

Going to open 6* # 38 today and my guess is it won't be a skill champ either. Will post my results a little later.

I don't know why I bother playing anymore. I'll go to 40 champs and if it hasn't happened by then, I think it's time to call it quits. Good job RNG, good job. You've nearly taken me to my breaking point in class lopsidedness.

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

I don't know why I bother playing anymore. I'll go to 40 champs and if it hasn't happened by then, I think it's time to call it quits. Good job RNG, good job. You've nearly taken me to my breaking point in class lopsidedness.

The crystals don't have a memory, so you're currently betting your account on attempting to roll 6 once in the next two rolls of the dice. That's only going to happen 31% of the time.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

4th cosmic t5cc

Oof, sad af
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    It's not bad RNG, but ironic RNG for me.

R4'd my 5* Guilly99 Sunday, pulled her as a 6* Monday. I am delighted with the pull to say the least, but the same thing happened with r5 my 5* red mags....though not the next day.

Honestly after so many **** 6* pulls, I'm still smiling.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★

My treats from spending all my units in the featured store.

Then the usual suspects.

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

The crystals don't have a memory, so you're currently betting your account on attempting to roll 6 once in the next two rolls of the dice. That's only going to happen 31% of the time.
    Yup. I appreciate the insight, but if I can't get a 6 in 40 rolls, then who's to say I won't get one in 100... and I'm no longer interested in waiting around to find out. 2 years of 6* hunting (been playing about 4 years total) is a long time to wait on RNG and my interest has been dwindling awhile now. My account will live on, but it will just be unused if it doesn't happen. And if I ever change my mind, I can pick it up again, but really don't see that happening if I step away a 2nd time.

Everyone's gonna have a breaking point for this game one day; I can only take so much bad RNG and it only gets worse the more champs are add into the game. I'm not even looking for a specific champ, just a specific class that has eluded me for a couple of years now. RnG has it's ups and downs, but when it's down after down after down for so long, what's the point?

PS5 is likely going to be my next endeavor. Kabam is just making it easier for me to finally pull the trigger.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    My first 6* was a Falcon (at least he got buffed)
    My second 6* was a Cyclops (Blue Team)
    My third 6* was a The Champion