**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

We need god tier science champions

Please give us good science champions offences fgm1uhr7krh2.png

Comments

• Errr Hulk?
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Yes we do, i have 8 t4cc with no one to burn them on..
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    they know man. they know they haven't released a new science champ in almost a year. they know.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    I'm going to put on my hat of positivity and say that I bet you more science are coming soon. Quake was the last science and I thought she was going to be cosmic because of the whole Inhuman connection. But then they made her science. And at least she was a great one. Even now guys are using her to beat Mephisto with his Aura of Incineration craziness.

Cap WW2 may be pretty basic but he is still one of the best champs IMO. One of my favorite champs to use in Alliance War (back when I played war before Kabam removed the skill factor).

After Quake, Hulk got majorly buffed which is like getting a new champ. Maybe there will still be a Gladiator Hulk? I'll be really surprised if there are only 2 new champs (Gladiathor and Hela) released with a big Marvel film like Thor Ragnarok. Other films have all gotten more.

I mean look at the last 4 films: Civil War gave us the new Black Panther, Falcon, Crossbones and Civil Warrior. Doctor Strange brought Mordo, Dr. Voodoo, Dormammu, Hood. GOTG v2 brought King Groot, Nebula, Yondu. Spider-Man Homecoming then gave us Stark Spidey, Vulture, Green Goblin and Doc Ock.

Based on that I expect to see at least one more champ from Thor: Ragnarok and that could very well be a new Hulk. Every Hulk has been science. So there's still hope.
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    CammonRo, I'm also hoping for more characters but didn't Guardians 2 only get Yondu and Nebula?
  • qhueqhue Posts: 9
    First thought... But we do... I recall some moderator post about Rhino being a decent option to Mordo on Thorns...

Seriously... A playable one would be nice...
    edited October 2017
    I consider King Groot to be part of that movie promo. And actually I was thinking that Angela was probably part of it as well because she's one of the Guardians of the Galaxy from the comics.

At any rate, I know I'll be disappointed if Thor doesn't get more characters. There's a woefully short amount of Asgardians in this game. Where's Odin?? Sif? Balder? Heimdall? Amora? Skurge? The Destroyer? The Warriors Three? Valkyrie? Plus Surtur, Mangog, Beta Ray Bill, Malekith, Fenris, Ymir, Absorbing Man, the Wrecking Crew, Hercules, Ulik .... and on and on....
  • THX135THX135 Posts: 83
    MODOK, Cloak & Dagger are possible upcoming science champs
    Ah yes and I did hear that MODOK is going to be playable...
  • Leader as a god tier science champion, lol
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    World War Hulk :-) fgm1uhr7krh2.png

or playable Maestro :-) fgm1uhr7krh2.png

or Hobgoblin :-) fgm1uhr7krh2.png

or Man-Thing :-) fgm1uhr7krh2.png
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    World War Hulk :-) fgm1uhr7krh2.png

or playable Maestro :-) fgm1uhr7krh2.png

or Hobgoblin :-) fgm1uhr7krh2.png

or Man-Thing :-) fgm1uhr7krh2.png

could do scorpion too.
    And Sandman.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    CammonRo wrote: »
    After Quake, Hulk got majorly buffed which is like getting a new champ.

Maybe, the existing Science champs can get buffed similar with Hulk and also adding new champs.
    winterthur wrote: »
    CammonRo wrote: »
    After Quake, Hulk got majorly buffed which is like getting a new champ.

Maybe, the existing Science champs can get buffed similar with Hulk and also adding new champs.

Totally agree. Some easy fixes to the worst champs could include:

-Spider-Gwen's special 1 attack actually attacks
    -Luke Cage also goes Indestructible on specials like Juggs goes Unstoppable - or at least give him a chance to do so. Getting hit during this time does not count as "first hit"
    -Abomination's sig gives him both defensive and offensive poison
  • World War Hulk should be good
  • Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    Uh.... Quake?
    @DHCVoLt Good list!
  • Greatness_12Greatness_12 Posts: 13
    Nice list you thought of everything
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Can Molecule Man (Owen Reece) fit in?
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk should be buffed with Incinerate Immunity.
    I think that would help me finish the Boss Rush.
    winterthur wrote: »
    Can Molecule Man (Owen Reece) fit in?

OH yeah! Forgot about that guy. There's your "god tier" science champ right there. That is if they do him right - e.g. more like Scarlet Witch and less like Phoenix.
    And yes agree Red Hulk needs the ability to convert Incinerate to heat charges just like Poison. At least let him consume the debuff and then give him a % chance to get a heat charge. He would be way better than he is.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    They may not be officially considered "God tier" but Capt.z America and Hulk are pretty close.
    Yeah Cap, Quake, Hulk I consider the best. They are excellent champs. After that YJ, Electro, Spidey, and Miles are all very good too. Ant-Man gets a bad rap but I think he's all right. Then there are the champs that need major attention: Luke Cage, Abomination, Spider-Gwen, Red Hulk, She-Hulk, Joe Fixit. I like Red Hulk the best of these but he still needs something more. All in all just a profusion of underwhelming or poorly conceived champs. There's a reason everyone hates the Science class.
    And frankly...they are...in the pantheon of the Marvel Universe.. there really shouldn't be anyone compares to the golden age champs that built the house called Marvel! The hero's of Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Steve Ditko, Jim Steranko! God's in the industry! Creators of Gods!
    For those unfamiliar Steranko created "Shield"